Dungy

Here's the thing. Dungy is a nice guy. You really can't argue that and would be genuinley impressed with that when you meet him, as are patriot players after a game.

Unforunately he takes his podium to football.
This isn't the first time where he's hinted "we do it the right way" and infact said that exact phrase with the SB win. WHY say it?

So why do eyeballs pop out. Unless you're a zealot no one likes a Jerry Farwell. That's an exaggeration but parallel nonetheless. Righteousness always ticks most Americans off and something little becomes big WHEN there is a trend...and there is a trend.

Wonder how he feels about hippies. We know how he feels about gays.
No wonder Tmack liks him :>

Bingo! That is the day the hate began for me. Spygate or no Spygate. My heart bled for the man with the tragedy of his son. A couple of week later he basically proclaimed that no coach has done this the way he did it, the right way.

Screw you, you sanctimonious prick. He went from a seemingly nice guy who I felt for to a douchewaffle of epic proportions in an instant. And that was before I found out his views on gay people...

Bingo! That is the day the hate began for me. Spygate or no Spygate. My heart bled for the man with the tragedy of his son. A couple of week later he basically proclaimed that no coach has done this the way he did it, the right way.

Screw you, you sanctimonious prick. He went from a seemingly nice guy who I felt for to a douchewaffle of epic proportions in an instant. And that was before I found out his views on gay people...

His view on gay people is what? How did he word it?

Unforunately he takes his podium to football.
This isn't the first time where he's hinted "we do it the right way" and infact said that exact phrase with the SB win. WHY say it?

Because that's the exact phrase Irsay said to him during Dungy's interview for the Colts HC position describing what Irsay wanted with the team. Most people (obviously) don't know that.

Wonder how he feels about hippies. We know how he feels about gays.
No wonder Tmack liks him :>

ROFL

So everyone is wrong and you are right? That's what delusional people say, DS. Be careful.

Ironically, you have this exactly backwards.

But you know what: It wouldn't matter if the entire wordl couldn't see what a Mike Hunt Dungy is. I'd still know it. If that makes me delusional, so be it.

While I strongly disagree with the Manning guys in the Brady-Manning debate, I at least understand the opposing view. I don't think the manning defenders are nuts.

But I do think that anyone who doesn't see know that Dungy is a sanctimonious gasbag is being purposefully blind.

Because that's the exact phrase Irsay said to him during Dungy's interview for the Colts HC position describing what Irsay wanted with the team. Most people (obviously) don't know that.

ROFL

Then I stand slightly corrected, he is following the party line but why do I get the feeling he wouldn't need the party line to tow it. You can do it right..without saying you are doing it right thus setting yourself above the other 31 teams. A coach should coach.There might be some preaching in the locker room but thats where it should end. I mean its a free country and he can say what he wants. But people react.
I had enough of the moral majority when Farwell was around..and I didn't hate him as a human being as I hate none except dictators who torture people.

Amidst the excitement and the preparations the Colts had to make last week for the Super Bowl, coach Tony Dungy picked up the telephone to call Pittsburgh.

Dan Rooney excused himself from another phone conversation to take the call.

"Tony called to thank me,'' said Rooney, the Steelers chairman today and president of the team when Dungy played and coached in Pittsburgh.

"That's all he wanted to do. He said, 'You guys gave me a shot; I was a free agent, you bought me in. You brought me back as a coach and then I got to be a coordinator.'''

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/07035/759329-66.stm

he said something nice about us :p

You forgot the last line, dude:

"And if it wasn't for Vander-shank, we would have beaten your Steeler asses in 2005, and all that money we spent on the refs so that they would call that INT an incomplete pass wouldn't have been wasted. So eff you!"
:)

Back