Dungy

Michigan Dave

NATIONAL CHAMPION.
Reaction score
On NFL Network talking about the Packers/Favre. Of course, he says if it were he and Peyton, they would've been on the same page and talked it through unlike Favre/McCarthy.

DBag.

Talk. About. Your. Own. Team.

you cant spell dungy without dung lololo

Female body part curse word you can't say in front of females.

Female body part curse word you can't say in front of females.

Ovary??? :huh:

And you can say **** in front of females (hell, I use that word probably too often, but hey... Sometimes it's the best word for the description :shrug: ) but you can't say **** around here because the powers that be won't let you. They just asterisk it out on you. Bastages. :p

Or were you talking about pussy ? Because you can say pussy . So I just assumed you were referring to ****.

Dungy was on NFLTA last night and guess what? They asked him ZERO questions about Marvin's legal entanglements and THREE questions about the F word (my euphemism for Favre). Now, imagine Belichick on an interview and his not being asked about recent legal troubles of his players? Yeah right.
You know what I love about Belichick that I appreciate even MORE now? His absolute and TOTAL refusal to kiss media ass no matter how much easier it would make things for him publicly. No he's no saint or paragon of virtue, but I LOVE THAT HE JUST WON'T KISS BOOTY..NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ovary??? :huh:

And you can say **** in front of females (hell, I use that word probably too often, but hey... Sometimes it's the best word for the description :shrug: ) but you can't say **** around here because the powers that be won't let you. They just asterisk it out on you. Bastages. :p

Or were you talking about pussy ? Because you can say pussy . So I just assumed you were referring to ****.

Former NFL LB Mike Hunt says Hi! :toast:

PS: The BB point that HS makes is right on. Bill would beg off and say that he has all the respect in the world for Brett, but that's between Favre and the Pack. Right? Dungy is such a sanctimonious bastard.

Yeah, we all know Dungy is always on the same page as everyone around him

What an EPIC douche EPIC

Maybe he is an expert. Didn't he say he was retiring last year only to return again. He apparently wasn't on the same page other people from that team.

Were I Brett Favre there is no way in HELL I would hang them up without playing one more year.
He cant be concerned about Aaaaron Rodgers after the season he had last year.

On to Dungy
Hasnt the cloud of him "retiring" been hanging over Colts land for the last two years?

Dungy is like most of the so called christians I know, full of jdgement of others while failing to observe the great flaws they exhibit in doing so. May the day of Judgement be an eye opening experience for them, may their Maker/higher power look them in the Eye and tell them

do not pass go

GO TO HELL

Dungy is like most of the so called christians I know, full of jdgement of others while failing to observe the great flaws they exhibit in doing so. May the day of Judgement be an eye opening experience for them, may their Maker/higher power look them in the Eye and tell them

do not pass go

GO TO HELL

What a perfect way to say it! God, I hate that man. What a piece of crap.

Dungy is a judgmental, holier-than-thou piece of garbage. He's an absolute hypocrite, and it's time that people stop referring to him as a man of faith. What a pathetic loser.

One more year of his prostheletizing, and then Irsay will fund his church and he'll be the next great televangelist.

:suicide:

Who's better, Dungy or Belichick? DiscussROFL

do not pass go

GO TO HELL

I dunno about that. I'm not a Christian, but I know a lot of them who practice many other elements of their religion and who are not as preachy as Dungy.

Bottom line, I think he's one of the biggest total flaming douche bags in sports, if not the biggest, and I think that it's not fair at all to blame his religion.

Based on what I know of Christianity, if he was truly following it, and was a sincere person, he wouldn't spout this kind of nonsense at every turn.

That said, I'm with you on the GO TO HELL part.

Where is Jaric? I think this is his second favorite debate..

Back