Eagles offered Moss more $$$$.

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
It was just reported on Channel 4 and CSN that the Eagles had offered Moss more money to sign with them. They offered him a $15mil bonus and the Patriots had to bring their bonus up to $12 mil.

Still he took less to remain a Patriot. I'm now firmly a Randy Moss fan.:bow:

This may have already been mentioned in another thread. But I think it deserves it's own thread so people know that he gave up $3mil to stay a Patriot.

A man true to his word...Love him even more. wuv Thanks for posting!

He wants him some more Tommy Brady methinks! Thanks for the post Paranoid! Great stuff. I never would have thought that Randy Moss would ever be a "real Patriot" but he really does get it. I'm glad he drank the kool aid!

I'm loving this post from Randy:

"I want to take time out to thank all of the fans for their support and for wishing me well in my return to New England. I'm ready to get back. We have some unfinished business to take care of." - Randy Moss, via TheRealRandyMoss.com, March 3rd, 2008

i just edited my post to correct a typo. The Eagles offered him a $15 mil bonus not a $25 mil bonus that I posted in error.

I hope the media acknowledge this. Doubtful, though, given that it would compromise their "Moss is selfish" storyline.

I really like Randy Moss. That is great news for Pats fans. I wouldn't want to play for the Iggles either.

just sayin'.

I hope the media acknowledge this. Doubtful, though, given that it would compromise their "Moss is selfish" storyline.

The bi-polar Felger is doing a complete ass kissing of Moss right now.

I think he really wants a ring. I think that's what he means by unfinished business.
And I think he prolly thinks his chances are still best gettin' it with the Pats.

I think he really wants a ring. I think that's what he means by unfinished business.
And I think he prolly thinks his chances are still best gettin' it with the Pats.

Maybe. He should realize that it takes more than Tommy boy and him to win a ring. Losing some of the other talent to make cap space is going to hurt.

It was just reported on Channel 4 and CSN that the Eagles had offered Moss more money to sign with them. They offered him a $15mil bonus and the Patriots had to bring their bonus up to $12 mil.

Still he took less to remain a Patriot. I'm now firmly a Randy Moss fan.:bow:

This may have already been mentioned in another thread. But I think it deserves it's own thread so people know that he gave up $3mil to stay a Patriot.

You mean you weren’t a Moss fan this past season?

Wow, what a class act...glad he's staying here.

Sweet!

Randy deserves a ring.

By the way, damn you Titan! You monopolized Pac man! I doubt anyone will reach those scores anytime soon.

Maybe. He should realize that it takes more than Tommy boy and him to win a ring. Losing some of the other talent to make cap space is going to hurt.
True. But, I think, his odds are still better than with the Eagles or some other teams. I know things can change but if I had to predict I'd still bet on the Pats. Who woulda thought we'd not win it this year? Anyhow, odds improve if he stays too and one never knows how BB may make things work.

Back