Eagles vs Patriots Game Thread

There have been more than a time or two where I wish I blocked you, but what is seen cannot be unseen....so it's too late.
Yeah, I’d never block Piggy. I mean, it can’t get any worse, can it?

(And no, Piggy, that’s not a challenge).

Tough game on Sunday. Running game will be huge for the Patriots’ success. O-line is obviously the biggest issue, but a good running game will do wonders to open up the play action.

Me neither, but I’m sure as hell some people have blocked me:coffee:

I've not blocked anyone either. And yes I too have been blocked

Psst can you blame them?

Yeah, I’d never block Piggy. I mean, it can’t get any worse, can it?

(And no, Piggy, that’s not a challenge).
You had to put that disclaimer in there. I had a real beauty lined up for you…. :sulk:

:biggrin:

I think Phillys Defense is going to give our pathetic Oline fits. Mac better have his head on a swivel…
Traps, draws, screens, get that D-line running and thinking - also keep them on the field, then hit them with play action and ground and pound late.

Boring-ass ball control which we know wins games, but the media hates and cries about 'dink and dunk'. Eagles are talented, but they can be had with good execution.

Traps, draws, screens, get that D-line running and thinking - also keep them on the field, then hit them with play action and ground and pound late.

Boring-ass ball control which we know wins games, but the media hates and cries about 'dink and dunk'. Eagles are talented, but they can be had with good execution.
100% this ^^^^ But I just don’t know this early that our offensive line is ready to execute at a high-level. Now don’t get me wrong I think this offensive line will get better as the season goes on but I just don’t think we’ll be there this weekend.

100% this ^^^^ But I just don’t know this early that our offensive line is ready to execute at a high-level. Now don’t get me wrong I think this offensive line will get better as the season goes on but I just don’t think we’ll be there this weekend.
We have yet to see our starting offensive line in game action..

I'm also starting to believe that it's no accident that we haven't. Lots of rats in the local media these days.

We have yet to see our starting offensive line in game action..

I'm also starting to believe that it's no accident that we haven't. Lots of rats in the local media these days.
Will soon see won’t we? I can’t wait personally. I’m really looking forward to seeing our defense. I also hope the Jets crash and burn and fuck Roger’s…

i guess i don't get why the media isn't "OMGWTFBBQ11!11!!!-ing" over philly losing both coords. do they think siriani is the sole mastermind? iirc after the pats won #3 and weis and crennel left there was major media angst and siriani ain't won shit sb wise yet.

Last edited:
i guess i don't get why the media isn't "OMGWTFBBQ11!11!!!-ing" over philly losing both coords. do they think siriani is the sole mastermind? iirc afyer tbe pats won #3 and weis and crennel left there was major media angst and siriani ain't won shit sb wise yet.
Good point.

Jack Jones ruled out for the game. Mondre questionable with illness. Parker, Strange, and Onwenu still on there. Trent Brown removed.

Matt Corral wasn't at practice, not injury related.

Just saw TFB with his son at the US Open
When are they supposed to have the ceremony for him, before the game or at halftime?

Edit: All 3 of the kids are with him. They just showed the whole bunch.
Edit#2: Mazz must be working the cameras. With all the other celebs at the match, they keep on showing TFB.

Last edited:
Construction is almost completed

F5iOtNkWYAAqP5F

Jack Jones (hamstring) has been ruled out of the Eagles' game. DeVante Parker is questionable (knee).

Jack Jones (hamstring) has been ruled out of the Eagles' game. DeVante Parker is questionable (knee).
It's unusual not to be missing a player or two even in game 1of the NFL.
Just as long as all of our projected OL starters are ready to go, I'm OK with Jack and Parker being out.

I don’t know how I’d define worried going into this game, but Jones being out does NOT help. That’s for sure. Philly has two guys who are fast and can win.
Parker being out is less important. If the Pats win Its gonna come through the TEs and a run game for the most part.

Jeff Howe
Patriots WR DeVante Parker (knee, questionable) is not expected to play tomorrow, per source. @TheAthletic

Back