Early Spread for The 10/3/21 Apocalypse

If I were Brady I would be pretty excited but I would also be thinking to myself my dad and my trainer shit on Bill and I better have my fucking head on a swivel. That might creep into his brain a little bit. If I were Bill I would tell my defense of lineman to scream at Brady and say we’re going to rip your fucking leg off and shove it up your ass. I know I would. Don’t get me wrong I love Brady but football is football.:coffee:

That's a lot lower than I expected honestly. I thought it would be double digits.

I've already counted it as a loss.

Doomed.

If I were Brady I would be pretty excited but I would also be thinking to myself my dad and my trainer shit on Bill and I better have my fucking head on a swivel. That might creep into his brain a little bit. If I were Bill I would tell my defense of lineman to scream at Brady and say we’re going to rip your fucking leg off and shove it up your ass. I know I would. Don’t get me wrong I love Brady but football is football.:coffee:
Absolutely. Bring some pain wherever possible. Wipe that smirk right off the diva's face.

I have considered that when I mention that, and my reasoning is Peyton Manning with disagree with you. Because Tom Brady never faced a Bill Belichick Defense before and if anybody knows Tom Brady and what his weaknesses and strengths are it’s Bill Belichick. Shit you know how they have the pregame warm-ups and sometimes the players run up to their Old coach to say hi real quick if I were Bill Belichick I would look at Tom Brady when he comes up to shake my hand I would look right at him and tell him I told my defense to ruin him andhave a great fucking day. Bet you he never faced that kind of situation before.☕

I have considered that when I mention that, and my reasoning is Peyton Manning with disagree with you. Because Tom Brady never faced a Bill Belichick Defense before and if anybody knows Tom Brady and what his weaknesses and strengths are it’s Bill Belichick. Shit you know how they have the pregame warm-ups and sometimes the players run up to their Old coach to say hi real quick if I were Bill Belichick I would look at Tom Brady when he comes up to shake my hand I would look right at him and tell him I told my defense to ruin him andhave a great fucking day. Bet you he never faced that kind of situation before.☕

BB knows TB12 but TB12 knows our D, too.

He knows our calls, formations, schemes and disguises. He knows individual responsibilities.
Personally, I hope BB mixes up our D a bit to make him uncomfortable about what he's seeing.

BB knows TB12 but TB12 knows our D, too.

He knows our calls, formations, schemes and disguises. He knows individual responsibilities.
Personally, I hope BB mixes up our D a bit to make him uncomfortable about what he's seeing.
I'm sure he will have a few new looks for use in situational moments, at least.

Cheers

Why would you "worry about Mac?" You'll be rooting against him and his team and for Tompa Boy and your team. Everyone here knows that, including you.

Why do people care about next week’s game?

OCTOBER 10th:

THE CLASH WITH CASERIO!!!!!!!!!

GAME ON!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
I wonder if Nick has updated his company photo in Houston so he doesn't look like a serial killer? I do find it odd he waited so long for that kind of a job and he knowingly walked into a horrible ownership situation.

Bill Belichick asked if he has any response to Alex Guerrero's comments in the Herald: "I know there's a lot of interest for obvious reasons in next week's game, but we're focused on the Saints here. On Monday we'll get to next week."

Double A-Gap Blitzes, all day, baby.

Back