ESPN Poll- Dilfers top 5 QB list

They did about 30 seconds before the kick...I thought they said vinitari but I was playing on my cell phone at the time.
He's not even the most accurate kicker in Pats history. He has always been clutch, not the most accurate.

Why would you put Brady in the top with the way he's played for most of the year? That would be like putting Dan Marino in the top 5 for clutch performers, it just doesn't fit.

He's not even the most accurate kicker in Pats history. He has always been clutch, not the most accurate.

Honestly, I didn't know either way. The question was they didn't name the person that Mayhem had said and they actually did. I just didn't catch it that is all. I thought I heard Vinitari but it could have been Vanderjag very easily and I was not aware.

Honestly, I didn't know either way. The question was they didn't name the person that Mayhem had said and they actually did. I just didn't catch it that is all. I thought I heard Vinitari but it could have been Vanderjag very easily and I was not aware.
Yeah, the traitor is the one with all the press and hype (well deserved) but Vandershank was actually much more accurate (sans one slightly important one LOL). Ghost has actually been much more accurate than the traitor ever was. It was the right decision by the Pats no matter how much it stung, Ghost is flat out better.

Kyle Orton!!!!!!!!!!!! Most underrated player in NFL history.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

You're like a 6 year old kid who likes Pokeman this week and Transformers the next week. You can't even help bandwaggening your own team the way you bounce around...

It's great how you hear what you want to, D. This "list" is based on THIS YEAR- better put, the FIRST SIX WEEKS OF THE 2009 SEASON. Up until this past Sunday, yes, Brady was pretty well justified being in that position on the prestigious "Trent Dilfer First Six Weeks of 2009" QB list. If Brady can start stringing together games like this and reviving memories of 2007, he'll move up anybody and everybody's "lists," trust me. Are you going to try and say with a straight face that you'd agree with Kyle Orton being a better QB than Brady? :lame:

And you're right, the only people talking about that game are Patriots fans- that's why Brady was the offensive player of the week. Obviously Bob Kraft forced the league to give him that one, huh?

Last year manning wouldnt even have been on this list, he was sitting at about a 75 Qb rating at this point of the season with his slow start. Brady's slow start has him 3rd in passing yards, 4th in td's with a 99 Qb rating. If that is his slow start, then I cannot wait to see when he picks it up.

Yeah, the traitor is the one with all the press and hype (well deserved) but Vandershank was actually much more accurate (sans one slightly important one LOL). Ghost has actually been much more accurate than the traitor ever was. It was the right decision by the Pats no matter how much it stung, Ghost is flat out better.

It was a monetary situation wasn't it? Good kickers are tough to come by...but then again, how much is a kicker worth.

It was a monetary situation wasn't it? Good kickers are tough to come by...but then again, how much is a kicker worth.
In theory it was. He just wanted to finish his career in a dome. he just picked the worst dome of all and killed a ridiculous legacy.

Why is it the worst? I was walking outside around it back in April and it looked pretty cool from the outside.
I meant worst as in he went to one of our most hated rivals, not the Lube Job itself.

Why do you guys hate the Colts so much? You pretty much have dominated them. They are not a disrespectful team by any means.
Manning and Brady are the two best in the game and it comes down the two of them more often than not so it is a natural respect/hate. Thrown in Polian and Dungy and it leans more toward hate.

Why do you guys hate the Colts so much? You pretty much have dominated them. They are not a disrespectful team by any means.

Same reason why you and D22 hate Tom Brady and the Pats.

You get tired of hearing about how great they are all the time.

I actually like Manning because I drafted him his rookie year on my fantasy team...keeper league.ROFLROFL I like his commercials, too.

Same reason why you and D22 hate Tom Brady and the Pats.

You get tired of hearing about how great they are all the time.

I actually like Manning because I drafted him his rookie year on my fantasy team...keeper league.ROFLROFL I like his commercials, too.

D22 and I don't hate Tom Brady or the Pats. We hate Bob Kraft and the cheater BB***

Manning and Brady are the two best in the game and it comes down the two of them more often than not so it is a natural respect/hate. Thrown in Polian and Dungy and it leans more toward hate.

Polian is a giant doosh.

Just because he sucks and is over rated doesn't mean we dislike him. Sorry not everyone here has manlove for Brokeback Brady.

Guess this kind of proves my point.

Brett Favre is overrated. Dan Marino is overrated.

Joe Montana and Tom Brady are not. They have the stats and hardware to back it up.

Back