ESPN Poll- Dilfers top 5 QB list

Pwn link please.

I really find it hard to believe D22 would be that stupid. He had to know he would get busted.
It was on NFL Live. I dont think there is a link, I was just watching it on tv.:shrug:

LOL, Why did you not discuss what they said after??? How Brady is one of the best to play the game ever and this was only based on performance thus far and none of them (sans Manning) even come close to Brady.

HHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHA......D22 LYING by omission AGAIN! Absolutely not one ounce of integrity.

Pwn link please.

I really find it hard to believe D22 would be that stupid. He had to know he would get busted.

You dont believe d22 would say something stupid knowing he would get busted for it? You don't come down here much do you?

That was actually Al Bundy, and it was a High School football game:coffee:
ROFL

But seriously, Pro-football referance only goes back to 1960 on their play search engine. I remember one of the things that popped up during the game said that it was the most TD thrown in a quarter since 1950.

ROFL

But seriously, Pro-football referance only goes back to 1960 on their play search engine. I remember one of the things that popped up during the game said that it was the most TD thrown in a quarter since 1950.

They never said who it was:shrug:

It's Bradys record anyway, screw whoever had it:coffee:

They never said who it was:shrug:
I know! I was pissed. I assume they never said who it was because 99.9% of the people watching the game not only don't give a shit but probably couldn't name 5 players that played before 1995 let alone 1950

I know! I was pissed. I assume they never said who it was because 99.9% of the people watching the game not only don't give a shit but probably couldn't name 5 players that played before 1995 let alone 1950

I think when they mention a record they do it in whats called the modern era, or the superbowl era. I think the game is so different from then that its hard to keep using records from then. I think that was one of the first years of the pass, so it was pretty new and teams were not used to it. I tried to look it up but I could not find the poor guys name that did it.

On MNF, Kaeding took the record for most accurate kicker ever. The funny part was the announcers didn't say who had the record before.

yeah they did...Vinitari.

Vanderjack held it before yesterday, but I didn't hear them mention his name on the record kick. I didn't watch the whole game, but did watch most of it...maybe I missed it.

Vanderjack held it before yesterday, but I didn't hear them mention his name on the record kick. I didn't watch the whole game, but did watch most of it...maybe I missed it.
Thats what I thought..no way the turncoat held it.

Sorry Theric..its like 10 hrs later & i just read my post...Im pathetic I can't belive I actually wrote a I have a bigger penis than Brady joke.....I apoligize again...

LOL, Why did you not discuss what they said after??? How Brady is one of the best to play the game ever and this was only based on performance thus far and none of them (sans Manning) even come close to Brady.

Your right with Brady ranked at the bottom of the league at 18th in career average yards per his completion...your right No one comes close to Brady...LMAO!@!!

1- Manning - MVP every yr for his worth to any team
2- Breeze - Dominates game with the threat of his arm
3- Eli - General and hurt making plays to win
4- Favre - is just Favre ...a true gamer
5- Orton - upcoming and finally has a great passing toolbox to work with
6- Rogers
7- Big Ben
8- Flacco
9- Brady ....LMFAO!!! and after that supurb outing against the titans !!!
10- Palmer

ESPN poll 59% Manning the best and 39% breeze...Brady wasn't even listed...LMFAO!!! and the "ONLY" people talking about that game as being worth anything is Patriot Nation...even some espn expert showing how pathetic the Patriot WR were open by 10 yds said " I think my son also could have done as well as Brady did against that defense"...

It's great how you hear what you want to, D. This "list" is based on THIS YEAR- better put, the FIRST SIX WEEKS OF THE 2009 SEASON. Up until this past Sunday, yes, Brady was pretty well justified being in that position on the prestigious "Trent Dilfer First Six Weeks of 2009" QB list. If Brady can start stringing together games like this and reviving memories of 2007, he'll move up anybody and everybody's "lists," trust me. Are you going to try and say with a straight face that you'd agree with Kyle Orton being a better QB than Brady? :lame:

And you're right, the only people talking about that game are Patriots fans- that's why Brady was the offensive player of the week. Obviously Bob Kraft forced the league to give him that one, huh?

Kyle Orton!!!!!!!!!!!! Most underrated player in NFL history.:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

Your right with Brady ranked at the bottom of the league at 18th in career average yards per his completion...your right No one comes close to Brady...LMAO!@!!

Can you read? She was stating what was said after your little diatribe on the show---not her own words.

Of course you failed to mention that and then put those words in the mouth of someone else. Shocking.

They did about 30 seconds before the kick...I thought they said vinitari but I was playing on my cell phone at the time.

Back