Factory of sadness: Trade fails too busy celebrating to report in time.

Had to post this.

A quote from Barstool:

"The sneaky best part of this is they were trying to trade for AJ McCarron. Like if the Browns have anything they have a plethora of shitty quarterbacks that show random flashes of being good. Why would you need ANOTHER guy like that. They basically were trying to trade for more sand for their beach on shit island."

ROFL

It almost seems like they're trying to create an entire roster of 2nd and 3rd string QBs...which on the surface would seem illogical but we ARE talking about the Browns, so...:shrug_n:

well, to be fair, the agreement was that the Browns WOULD keep all of their history...:shrug_n:
then it was with the Ravens ownership, not the Browns ownership. The Team didn't fire him, the owner F'd him without foreplay and then the crowd blamed him for being the victim. He was then fired, and replaced by Marchida or what ever it is, in Baltimore so his team he built was Toast.

Not the top item on the failure list.

The top item on the list is firing Belichick.

It's going to be difficult to move that entry down.

But all credit to the Browns, they keep on trying. :D

To be fair to the Browns, BB was kinda fired by the Ravens.

I knew that was coming lol. The only thing that keeps us from being the Cleveland Browns, is the Cleveland Browns.

The Clots give you a strong run for your money too.

The Clots give you a strong run for your money too.

We've had two losing seasons since 2000. I know it's fun to talk shit but try to keep it somewhat grounded in reality. It's more effective that way.

We've had two losing seasons since 2000. I know it's fun to talk shit but try to keep it somewhat grounded in reality. It's more effective that way.

Just haphardly coincidentally timed when PM and Mr. Geico came out.

Nothing stanky there looky loos, move along.

---------- Post added at 04:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:19 PM ----------

The vids are excellent!!!

https://www.barstoolsports.com/newy...ugh-on-live-tv-is-about-what-you-would-expect

Cleveland Sportscaster Finding Out The Browns Trade For AJ McCarron Fell Through On Live TV Is About What You Would Expect

CLEM
11/1/2017 1:25 PM
TWEET

giphy

Ahhhhh yes, the look of the toxic cocktail of shock and utter dejection as your franchise ****s up yet again and proves the place you thought was rock bottom mere minutes ago wasn’t actually rock bottom. Throw in a little bit of laughter that your body produces as a defense mechanism so you don’t start crying or try to hurt yourself as the rest of the world jumps on Twitter to fire off those LOLBrowns jokes and you have a typical life in the day of a Browns fan. I’ve been so beaten down by the Knicks sucking so much over the years, that a story of them ****ing up yet again doesn’t even faze me any more. But not Browns fans. They still get surprised about it like they are Drew Barrymore in 50 First Dates and simply forgot about the last 50+ years of the franchise. After every heartbreaking season, the pick themselves up, dust themselves off, add another few names to the Browns Quarterback Jersey, and go about their way on how the franchise will be fixed. The NFL can hurt them, but cannot kill them. They are Wolverine without the adamantium. Able to process the five stages of grief in the blink of an eye and somehow keep themselves invested enough in a team that is the gold standard of heartbreak.

It’s why this snippet remains true to Cleveland all these years later. The first three seconds are how every fan base would feel after decades of losing. The last three seconds are what make Browns fans special.

Also let me just say that while I am the furthest thing from a fashion aficionado here at Barstool, that suit and pocket square or whatever it’s called combo pulls off the brown and orange color scheme perfectly

Reality? Did you forget where you are?

It was recently pointed out to me that our good friend Ryan Grigson works in the Cleveland personnel department.

It was recently pointed out to me that our good friend Ryan Grigson works in the Cleveland personnel department.
Kensil the Poopstains and bungles are a freaking joke.

Browns can't get a decent GM and the bengals are on America's most wanted.

two craptastic teams giving the Stillers the conference every year. Hell Miami. Jets, and Bills have been better run than both teams.

and HOW THE F&%^ is that dolt still the HC in Cincy?

two craptastic teams giving the Stillers the conference every year. Hell Miami. Jets, and Bills have been better run than both teams.

There are a few reasons. One reason why: he is a yes man that will never ruffle feathers.

As I have said, Cleveland's FO is an insane clown posse...not THE insane clown posse...just A

Now it looks like the Bungles who Bungled the trade.
Stay tuned.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ngals-botched-a-j-mccarron-trade-at-deadline/

From what I have been told, Trades don't work like that, the paperwork goes to the NFL from each team and if paperwork matches up, the trade goes ahead. No need for both teams to sign the same sheet of paper or for teams to send stuff to each other to be signed.

Browns messed up and are looking to shift the blame way from themselves.

From what I understand, Cincy fans are okay with Marvin Lewis for the same reason Oriole fans are okay with Buck Showalter- they went through a period of over a decade where they would have had to have improved just to be putrid. Lewis keeps them "in the conversation"...it's really sad when you think about it.

Back