Favorite NFL Player?

Scout200

Reaction score
Who is your favorite NFL player of ALL time?

-Scout

mail

Tough question but I gotta go with Orenthal James Simpson

Tom Brady, until he leave NE voluntarily, at which point I will stop regarding him as even close to my favorite.

Wes Welker will then assume that spot, I would suspect.

Tom Brady, until he leave NE voluntarily, at which point I will stop regarding him as even close to my favorite.

Wes Welker will then assume that spot, I would suspect.

Welker is leaving too. He is from Oklahoma and he misses his roots in the Lone Star state so he will leave to go play for the Cowboys.

Welker is leaving too. He is from Oklahoma and he misses his roots in the Lone Star state so he will leave to go play for the Cowboys.
Yes, you are correct, the only factor that is relevant regarding Welker is where he's from.

When his contract is up, the only issue to be considered will be where he's from.

Genius point, Middie!

Yes, you are correct, the only factor that is relevant regarding Welker is where he's from.

When his contract is up, the only issue to be considered will be where he's from.

Genius point, Middie!
Mid-rex has been unleashed, you cannot outrun it.

Genius point, Middie!

Oh I can come up with a bunch of BS points for welker leaving if you would like?

Mid-rex has been unleashed, you cannot outrun it.

peyton is leaving. he says he has had enough of the colts not stacking an great oline around him, and the team has not come to his aid enough to say its not his fault when they lose. He is bitter mad and he is not going to take it anymore. Thats why his deal is not signed yet.

Art Schlichter
You are kind of a smart alec (KIND OF??? :D) so I am not sure if you are serious, probably not since he was a disaster as the IC's QB. But anyway when I was a kid I really looked up to him when he was in college. He is from about 3 hours from where I grew up. I read his book Straight Arrow, etc and thought he was the shiznit. He and Lawrence Taylor, another guy I worshipped as a player really opened my eyes to players as "role models". I was devastated.

peyton is leaving. he says he has had enough of the colts not stacking an great oline around him, and the team has not come to his aid enough to say its not his fault when they lose. He is bitter mad and he is not going to take it anymore. Thats why his deal is not signed yet.
Trex.jpg

A quote from manning. : "I'm sorry, but nobody out there believes that I can be so damn great in the regular season just to fall apart in the playoffs. It has to be another factor thats on the team. The coach, the receivers, the Oline...something." I want to go to the vikings after favre leaves where at least I can throw however many crippling game season interceptions as I want and people will still think I'm a god."

Jaric, those seem like pretty strong words to me man.

Because Welker has a bastard child in Oklahoma
Because Welker is building a fvckin castle in Oklahoma

Oh I can come up with a bunch of BS points for welker leaving if you would like?

So when you repped me and wrote that you understood that I had some good points for Tom leaving, you were just kidding?.

Or do you think BS points really means "good points"?

I'm confused.

Middie, I get it, we all get it. Any mention of Tom leaving causes you to wet your pants. Anything I ever write about Tom possibly leaving is dismissed by you as BS because it's not honest to goodness, living proof of a nature that would be admitted into evidence by a court.

And frankly, it's perfectly fine that we disagree. I myself have listed a bunch of reasons why Tom might stay. I think there's a good chance that he will.

I think, however, in all seriousness, that when you write that my reasons for suggesting that Tom might leave are BS, you are being a gaping vagina. Just saying.

So when you repped me and wrote that you understood that I had some good points for Tom leaving, you were just kidding?.

Or do you think BS points really means "good points"?

I'm confused.

Middie, I get it, we all get it. Any mention of Tom leaving causes you to wet your pants. Anything I ever write about Tom possibly leaving is dismissed by you as BS because it's not honest to goodness, living proof of a nature that would be admitted into evidence by a court.

And frankly, it's perfectly fine that we disagree. I myself have listed a bunch of reasons why Tom might stay. I think there's a good chance that he will.

I think, however, in all seriousness, that when you write that my reasons for suggesting that Tom might leave are BS, you are being a gaping vagina. Just saying.

I repped you and said I understand that you have some points on him leaving. I do not agree with them, soo....not sure what you want from me. He is leaving, cool, lets get another Qb in to take his place. Life moves on.

Back