Favorite NFL Player?

I repped you and said I understand that you have some points on him leaving. I do not agree with them, soo....not sure what you want from me. He is leaving, cool, lets get another Qb in to take his place. Life moves on.
I'm not asking you to agree with me. Disagreement is good and healthy.

I'd prefer -- if possible -- that you not reduce my many reasons to one. When you imply that I'm saying that Tom is going to leave because of the 2006 WRs, of course it looks silly.

And no need to get emotional. I don't at all think we need to get another QB in place now. Why would we? We have one of the top 3 QBs in the NFL on the Pats right now. There will likely be a lock-out in 2011. If the Pats need a new QB after this season, they'll deal with it then.

Midgie just couldnt leave the DS post alone....................now its a friggin Brady thread

I'm not asking you to agree with me. Disagreement is good and healthy.

I'd prefer -- if possible -- that you not reduce my many reasons to one. When you imply that I'm saying that Tom is going to leave because of the 2006 WRs, of course it looks silly.

And no need to get emotional. I don't at all think we need to get another QB in place now. Why would we? We have one of the top 3 QBs in the NFL on the Pats right now. There will likely be a lock-out in 2011. If the Pats need a new QB after this season, they'll deal with it then.

I apologize for doing that, and I see what you mean. I was wrong in doing that. I understand what you mean when you said I crapped on your points, I should have done that. My bad, and I'm serious. I guess I am trying to kill the idea, cause it bothers me a bit.

I apologize for doing that, and I see what you mean. I was wrong in doing that. I understand what you mean when you said I crapped on your points, I should have done that. My bad, and I'm serious. I guess I am trying to kill the idea, cause it bothers me a bit.
Cool, peace.

So you know, I'm really troubled by the thought that Tom might leave, too.

Back to the original topic ... what, no votes for Rae Carruth?

I'll go with Jim Brown.

Back to the original topic ... what, no votes for Rae Carruth?

I'll go with Jim Brown.
He has some of the most amazing "man amungst boys" type highlights I've ever seen. It's really not fair at times.

My serious answer

Colts player: Dwight Freeney
Non-colts player: either Joe Greene or Earl Campbell.

brown11.jpg

Triple

Threat.

:coffee:

For sure, this is it for me. Always will be my favorite all-time football player.

Walter Payton...loved watching him.

Not counting patriots players, it would have to be Montana for me followed by Derrick Thomas.

Pats player- Cant pick just one. Bruschi/Troy Brown/Grogan

Non Pats-loved to watch Barry Sanders. Guy was electric. Never seen a more explosive runner with no offensive line.

Walter Payton...loved watching him.
+1
Best player I EVER saw. Could do EVERYTHING. Pass, run, block, etc. and WOULD do everything. Ran tough which I love. Missed only one game ever I think. And not only the greatest player I ever saw, such an UNBELIEVABLE person. NEVER EVER WHINED despite a lot of crap he went through. Was a bit of a prankster and always had fun. Really, that guy is a role model. 100%.

Vernon Gholston. :)

Seriously -

- Offense: Barry Sanders. Like watching someone defy the laws of physics.
- Defense: Lawrence Taylor and Ronnie Lott. Heat seeking missiles at their respective positions.

Back