Favorite Regular Season Patriots Moments vs. Every Team

Still looking for best regular season moments against the following teams:

Browns, Bengals, Jags, Raiders, Chiefs, Cowboys, Eagles, Lions, Bucs, Panthers, Falcons, Cards

And any others from ANY team before I create the tournament of 64
Browns- 2016 Brady's first game back
Bengals - 1985 game to clinch the playoffs (goalpost electrocution on Rt. 1 game)
Jags - 2021/2 - Mac Jones gives us hope for the future game (290 3TD 0INT)
Raiders - 1976 - 48-17 Blowout (before RTP game)
Chiefs - 2018 - 43-40 2 minute drive mastery
Cowboys - 2007 - 48-27 beatdown, Dallas was definitely going to break the streak all week. Honorable Mention was 2015, Dion Lewis with the sickest juke I've seen from a Patriot
Eagles - 2007 - Sneaky good game where the Eagles actually played incredibly well, a 4th quarter Maroney run and the Patriots hold on to win 31-28 to keep the perfect season going
Lions - 2010 Thanksgiving - The Deion Branch/Jim Schwartz 'What the fuck happened' game
Bucs - 1988 - 10-7 OT win - a bad team with few bright spots - Jason Staurovsky kicks the game winner (tried hard to shank a 27 yarder)
Panthers - Aren't many regular season wins - there's the Gronk uncalled PI game in 2013, the Cam Newton comeback game in 2017 - I guess 2021 where they ran the ball 40 times and won 24-6
Falcons - 1986 - a big-time 3rd quarter TD pass from Eason to Fryar (like 60 yards I think), and great 4th quarter defense put this one away
Cardinals - 2016 - Last minute Gostkowski FG makes up for 2012 and the win
Rams - 1986 - Eason Hail Mary to Fryar for the win (since we're doing regular season, obviously)

Browns- 2016 Brady's first game back
Bengals - 1985 game to clinch the playoffs (goalpost electrocution on Rt. 1 game)
Jags - 2021/2 - Mac Jones gives us hope for the future game (290 3TD 0INT)
Raiders - 1976 - 48-17 Blowout (before RTP game)
Chiefs - 2018 - 43-40 2 minute drive mastery
Cowboys - 2007 - 48-27 beatdown, Dallas was definitely going to break the streak all week. Honorable Mention was 2015, Dion Lewis with the sickest juke I've seen from a Patriot
Eagles - 2007 - Sneaky good game where the Eagles actually played incredibly well, a 4th quarter Maroney run and the Patriots hold on to win 31-28 to keep the perfect season going
Lions - 2010 Thanksgiving - The Deion Branch/Jim Schwartz 'What the fuck happened' game
Bucs - 1988 - 10-7 OT win - a bad team with few bright spots - Jason Staurovsky kicks the game winner (tried hard to shank a 27 yarder)
Panthers - Aren't many regular season wins - there's the Gronk uncalled PI game in 2013, the Cam Newton comeback game in 2017 - I guess 2021 where they ran the ball 40 times and won 24-6
Falcons - 1986 - a big-time 3rd quarter TD pass from Eason to Fryar (like 60 yards I think), and great 4th quarter defense put this one away
Cardinals - 2016 - Last minute Gostkowski FG makes up for 2012 and the win
Rams - 1986 - Eason Hail Mary to Fryar for the win (since we're doing regular season, obviously)

Thank you. This will help me get close to 64, LOL!

So there was a game that sticks in my mind a little. Pete Carrol was the coach and Bledsoe was the QB. I think it was against Miami and the game was almost over and the pats were driving. Pete was Yelling at Drew to call a timeout, Drew just looked right at him and blew him off. Then he throws a dime for a 1st down then calls the timeout. Then i think we went on to win, i just remember thinking how much a a stud i thought Drew was for that. i cant remember exactly how it went but i was something like that. Anyone else remember that??

I don't remember seeing the 2007 Steelers game - the Anthony Smith game.
I love that game. That will be added as well.

Hey, you have any interest in joining the gambling contest for the rest of the season? Check it out if you think you might be interested!

So there was a game that sticks in my mind a little. Pete Carrol was the coach and Bledsoe was the QB. I think it was against Miami and the game was almost over and the pats were driving. Pete was Yelling at Drew to call a timeout, Drew just looked right at him and blew him off. Then he throws a dime for a 1st down then calls the timeout. Then i think we went on to win, i just remember thinking how much a a stud i thought Drew was for that. i cant remember exactly how it went but i was something like that. Anyone else remember that??
I don't recall, but I am definitely going to try to find it! And find video of it.

I remember that! I am going to find this. Gonna do a deep dive tonight for sure....
He broke his right index finger while throwing a pass against Miami, hitting his hand on a pass rusher during a last-minute drive. Still, he threw the winning pass as the Patriots rallied to beat Miami, 26-23.

that was on google.

Perfect! That game is definitely getting added.

I will be refreshing my memory by watching video highlights tonight.

Just a few that are in my old memory bank.

Miami - So many that it's nearly impossible to pick, but one that stands out, primarily for it's infamy, was the Monday night game @Miami the night Lennon was shot. Cosell announced it just as Jon Smith was lining up to break the Orange Bowl jinx (and he missed a chip shot).

NY Jets - Has to be the butt fumble game

Buffalo - MNF in '95, the return to MNF in Foxboro, the atmosphere was pretty ramped up

Raiders, '76 at Schaeffer (I was there for this one), blew them off the field and gave them their only loss of the season

Pittsburgh - '02, Opener at Gillette and celebration of SB36.

Indy - '03, Goal line stand

Tennessee - '09, snow storm in October, worst tailgate ever, broken canopies scattered in the lot, torrential downpour until it change to snow just before the game, 45-0 at halftime

Vikings - '94, OT win, starts a 7 game streak to make the playoffs, Bledsoe attempts 70 passes.

Chargers - '79, Reason why I remember this is because the Pats had a contest at halftime to change the logo. Many may not know that a new logo was proposed in '79, very similar to the current one, and Sullivan decided to let the fans in the stadium decide. The proposed logo was booed off the field and yes, I was there.

Not enough time to think of others right now.

I don't remember seeing the game, but I remember the final score of a 1986 Patriots/Steelers game.

34-0 in Pittsburgh. Perhaps the worst home loss ever for the Steelers.

Just a few that are in my old memory bank.

Miami - So many that it's nearly impossible to pick, but one that stands out, primarily for it's infamy, was the Monday night game @Miami the night Lennon was shot. Cosell announced it just as Jon Smith was lining up to break the Orange Bowl jinx (and he missed a chip shot).

NY Jets - Has to be the butt fumble game

Buffalo - MNF in '95, the return to MNF in Foxboro, the atmosphere was pretty ramped up

Raiders, '76 at Schaeffer (I was there for this one), blew them off the field and gave them their only loss of the season

Pittsburgh - '02, Opener at Gillette and celebration of SB36.

Indy - '03, Goal line stand

Tennessee - '09, snow storm in October, worst tailgate ever, broken canopies scattered in the lot, torrential downpour until it change to snow just before the game, 45-0 at halftime

Vikings - '94, OT win, starts a 7 game streak to make the playoffs, Bledsoe attempts 70 passes.

Chargers - '79, Reason why I remember this is because the Pats had a contest at halftime to change the logo. Many may not know that a new logo was proposed in '79, very similar to the current one, and Sullivan decided to let the fans in the stadium decide. The proposed logo was booed off the field and yes, I was there.

Not enough time to think of others right now.
Thank you! I wanted more older ones. Perfect!

I remember that one. IIRC, the vote was based on volume - the old logo cheers was deafening, the new was crickets. Once the results were announced the boo-birds sang as they only could in Foxborough.

Back