Favorite Regular Season Patriots Moments vs. Every Team

That was section 307. I began my season ticket years in ‘92 in section 308, about the 40 yd line. I was also at that ‘85 game, home side along the goal line. The play happened in front of me.
Nice.

The only close-up I saw was when my dad got a second set of tickets from work. He took his buddy and used his seats in 308, me and buddy's daughter took the extras. Near the GL, visitors side, North end. IIRC it was when the Colts were in town, and Fryar had a punt return for a TD down that sideline.

Lots of memories from that old dump of a stadium. Flying lawnmowers that wouldn't, drunks everywhere, frozen aluminum benches.

Nice.

The only close-up I saw was when my dad got a second set of tickets from work. He took his buddy and used his seats in 308, me and buddy's daughter took the extras. Near the GL, visitors side, North end. IIRC it was when the Colts were in town, and Fryar had a punt return for a TD down that sideline.

Lots of memories from that old dump of a stadium. Flying lawnmowers that wouldn't, drunks everywhere, frozen aluminum benches.
I have numerous memories in the old dump, too many to list. I have a piece of the bleacher bench. There are some things I miss about that place.

Lots of memories from that old dump of a stadium.

I remember attending a game against the Chargers when Dan Fouts was their QB.

It was a close game with the Chargers leading most of the time, but the Patriots scored 24 points in the fourth quarter for what turned out to be a convincing victory.

What an arm Fouts had, though. I couldn't believe how far he could throw it, and how fast his receivers had to be to get downfield far enough to get under those bombs.

Last edited:
The 2007 season ending game against the Giants, Randy Moss runs a deep route and Brady misses him so Moss tells him he's running the same route and this time Brady doesn't miss and Moss runs it in for a TD, Patriots finish the season 16-0.

Still looking for best regular season moments against the following teams:

Browns, Bengals, Jags, Raiders, Chiefs, Cowboys, Eagles, Lions, Bucs, Panthers, Falcons, Cards

And any others from ANY team before I create the tournament of 64

Still looking for best regular season moments against the following teams:

Browns, Bengals, Jags, Raiders, Chiefs, Cowboys, Eagles, Lions, Bucs, Panthers, Falcons, Cards

And any others from ANY team before I create the tournament of 64
Bengals - Robert Weathers 4th down run for a TD - 1985
Jags - Willie Clay's pick to seal the game - 1996
Raiders - 2001's "The Quarterback's arm was going forward"
Chiefs - Slater, OT "We want the ball"

Bengals - Robert Weathers 4th down run for a TD - 1985
Jags - Willie Clay's pick to seal the game - 1996
Raiders - 2001's "The Quarterback's arm was going forward"
Chiefs - Slater, OT "We want the ball"

The last three are all playoffs. I'll save those for the favorite playoff plays bracket.

The 2007 season ending game against the Giants, Randy Moss runs a deep route and Brady misses him so Moss tells him he's running the same route and this time Brady doesn't miss and Moss runs it in for a TD, Patriots finish the season 16-0.

I liked the game where we missed a 35 yard chip shot field goal to secure a better draft pick.

Back