Final Fantasy 13

Brady's Bunch

Let me get right on that with thinking
Reaction score
Just picked it up the other day, only about 15 minutes in so not really enough to make a judgement call yet.

So far, the graphics are amazing and I'm enjoying the battle system. Kind of lame you can only control one character but it at least keeps the battles quicker and theres more action. Can't say I really like the main character...her name is Lightning...and while I'm probably in the minority here I just hate female protagonists.

Excited to get my hands on the game some more today and get a few solid hours in.

Nice, depending of how much I spend on booze this weekend I may pick it up sunday lol
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok believe it or not, I am a huge FF fan, this will be the only one I didnt run out to get. You cannot buy stuff in towns? No secret bosses? No armor???? What happened to final fantasy games...I'm spent.:mad:

Ok believe it or not, I am a huge FF fan, this will be the only one I didnt run out to get. You cannot buy stuff in towns? No secret bosses? No armor???? What happened to final fantasy games...I'm spent.:mad:

I know, all of that is a massive dissapointment to me as well. I'm willing to see how it is though....ugh, ever since Squaresoft merged with Enix they haven't really put out anything good.

I agree for the most part but Final Fantasy is an exception, Chrono Chross/Trigger as well....and idk if this qualifies too but Super Mario RPG is great.

mario rpg is one of my favorite games actually, and chrono trigger was pretty good. i just don't think a decent jrpg has come out in a LONG time

I have never played a Final Fantasy game. Is there something wrong with me?

I have never played a Final Fantasy game. Is there something wrong with me?
I think it's a sign that you are a normal red blooded American.
I was at Gamestop last week and they had some FF13 cutscene playing on the store speakers. I thought I was going to throw up just listening to that dialog. Seriously, how can people stomach that shit?

I think it's a sign that you are a normal red blooded American.
I was at Gamestop last week and they had some FF13 cutscene playing on the store speakers. I thought I was going to throw up just listening to that dialog. Seriously, how can people stomach that shit?

Seriously, give me a SCAR, frag grenades and a Stinger missile along with a band of 6 bad guys that I can merc the shit out of. :rockon:

Seriously, give me a SCAR, frag grenades and a Stinger missile along with a band of 6 bad guys that I can merc the shit out of. :rockon:
I'm partial to the M4A1 or the FAMAS myself. Add Bling with Thermal and FMJ and some Stoping Power 'cus that's how I roll.

I'm partial to the M4A1 or the FAMAS myself. Add Bling with Thermal and FMJ and some Stoping Power 'cus that's how I roll.

I loved the FAMAS but like the stopping power of the SCAR. I just wish it was three round burst. Right now I use the holographic scope with sleight of hand, ninja and lightweight. I did use the FMJ for awhile when I was using the FAMAS though.

I loved the FAMAS but like the stopping power of the SCAR. I just wish it was three round burst. Right now I use the holographic scope with sleight of hand, ninja and lightweight. I did use the FMJ for awhile when I was using the FAMAS though.

Well then the M4A1 should be just what you are looking for.

My brother played it for bout 6 hours yesterday looks pretty good. I can't pull myself away from World of Warcrack long enough to have the time for it though. :(

My final Fantasy involves Salma Hayek, Kate Beckinsale, a long weekend in a remote mountain cabin and a few other things which shall remain nameless.

I don't get the allure of video games.

It's cuz you're old

My brother played it for bout 6 hours yesterday looks pretty good. I can't pull myself away from World of Warcrack long enough to have the time for it though. :(

I play Aion:cool:

Back