Flag Football

Brady's Bunch

Let me get right on that with thinking
Reaction score
I'm on a Flag Football team, 6v6 league. This is my first year, and basically....we're terrible. I think they have won 3 games in like 3 years. First game we were competitive, but last week we got annihilated. Granted I threw like 4 interceptions, but it's just going to be really tough to swallow getting destroyed again. Anyone have any tips? Plays? I tried making my own plays but its not going well. And its a non-contact league.

Take it to FlagFootball Planet.

Or FlaggFootball Planet, where they combine football with freakishly long ass hair.

Either way.

I'm on a Flag Football team, 6v6 league. This is my first year, and basically....we're terrible. I think they have won 3 games in like 3 years. First game we were competitive, but last week we got annihilated. Granted I threw like 4 interceptions, but it's just going to be really tough to swallow getting destroyed again. Anyone have any tips? Plays? I tried making my own plays but its not going well. And its a non-contact league.

There was a thread a few years ago on patsfans. It had the Pats playbook in it. It was great shyte. I gave it to my son's Pop Warner coach at the time and he implemented a couple of plays from it. They worked.

There was a thread a few years ago on patsfans. It had the Pats playbook in it. It was great shyte. I gave it to my son's Pop Warner coach at the time and he implemented a couple of plays from it. They worked.

I have them saved on my work computer, I will post them monday.

I LOVED powder puff in HS. I wish I could play now.
Posted via Mobile Device

F*ck flag football.

It is just so unnatural.

Guess who got kicked out of the game at every Powderpuff game. :wave:

Haha, bitchiz.

What coverages do your opponents use?

It's simple, find yourself a Jerry Rice and watch the good things happen.... BOOM

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/icEGsuxHIKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/icEGsuxHIKA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<<
find yourself a Jerry Rice and watch the good things happen.
>>

"It was supposed to be a low intensity thing and then some guy from the Bronocs showed up...

He played for the 49ers too.

He did ?"

ROFL good find Cruncher

What coverages do your opponents use?

usually something like 3 short defenders and 3 long defenders, middles short defender rushes the passer after the ref counts to 4. Zone most of the time. Sometimes they play man but not often. Looks like this:

x x x
x x x

usually something like 3 short defenders and 3 long defenders, middles short defender rushes the passer after the ref counts to 4. Zone most of the time. Sometimes they play man but not often. Looks like this:

x x x
x x x

How many receivers are eligible? What kind of arm do you have? Can you hit the slide?

It must hurt when you get tackled by your ponytail, huh?

I thought Flagg football was banned for pussification...

Back