For whom are you rooting tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
I know a lot of people are going to say they don't care, but do we have a rooting interest in tonight's game between Buffalo and the Jets? I am undecided at the moment.

Poll coming.

Since zombies and meteors aren't an option, the Jets are the greater threat so I'll go for Buffalo.

I know a lot of people are going to say they don't care, but do we have a rooting interest in tonight's game between Buffalo and the Jets? I am undecided at the moment.

Poll coming.

Jets are often tough for us and Bills usually piece of cake. Best for us , bills beat Jets and we beat Bills. , all per usual.

Cheers

Since zombies and meteors aren't an option, the Jets are the greater threat so I'll go for Buffalo.

This ^^^^^^^^^^^

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:33 AM ----------

Jets are often tough for us and Bills usually piece of cake. Best for us , bills beat Jets and we beat Bills. , all per usual.

Cheers

And this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I'm hoping for a Bills win, followed by breaking news of the Jets team plane crashing into a NY cornfield early tomorrow morning

s there a way for both of them to lose?

If this isn't an option,
giphy.gif

then I'm going Bills. Just because of how I feel about the Jets.
c5a4a019db7a8f61f231b1ce8cd9f6f4.jpg

Hate, hate, HATE the Jets! So, yeah, rooting against them. Also, the Bills are kinda irrelevant until proven otherwise, so give them the win.

Maybe it'll be a tie. :cool:

I see nobody has voted for the Jets...

...and I know we have Jets fans on this board...

In the absence of the meteor option bills just because Ryans gloating would be entertaining

In the absence of the meteor option bills just because Ryans gloating would be entertaining

That gives you two things, neither bad-

- ridiculously misplaced overconfidence from Bills fans

- the developing sense of inevitable failure and doom in Jets fans begins to set in

win/win

Back