For whom are you rooting tonight?

For whom are you rooting tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for the Jets only bc the Jets schedule is brutal and they'll lose plenty of games later. I want the Bills to lose to send a msg to Rex and his troops.

I'm rooting for a Bill win.

Belichick.

I think he'd want Bills. Since we face them right around the corner and can diffuse any positive vibe they'll attain.

Jets at 0-2 in a year the league tried to help them is as comical as it gets. NFL Hitler will be can't miss.

Fvck the JEST.

I voted for the Jets only bc the Jets schedule is brutal and they'll lose plenty of games later. I want the Bills to lose to send a msg to Rex and his troops.

I feel the same exact way. Jets schedule is just very tough. A Bills loss here almost kills their season. That might sound funny being it week 2 but that team is really ready to implode and teetering. Then we have then 2 weeks later at home.

BTW Doctors might step in with Sammy. He goes down and that team is all of sudden starting Roberts Woods, who has 11 career TDs I believe. And Goodwin lol. Who has like 25 catches in his entire career and gets hurts with a strong gust of wind.

A loss here hurts Bills more than Jets imo.

That gives you two things, neither bad-

- ridiculously misplaced overconfidence from Bills fans

- the developing sense of inevitable failure and doom in Jets fans begins to set in

win/win

And both of those become more enjoyable as the season progresses.

I want Rex to last the season. Maybe put the ownership to extend him if they go 6-10 or something. :coffee:

I don't root for any AFC-E teams. Since I would rather see misery befall the Jets at every turn, I want the Jets to lose.

I don't root for any AFC-E teams. Since I would rather see misery befall the Jets at every turn, I want the Jets to lose.

by virtue of their existence it's going to happen anyway.

Rooting for the Bills because of the message it would send to the Jets.

Bills. I don't want Rex fired this early into the season.

I'm somewhat disappointed that there's no Thomas option.
Thomas is and always has been exempt from both the Thomas and zombie options for merely being The Thomas.

Sent from my Enigma Device

Back