From a colts fan, there is only one thing left to do and you did it

Patriots are just a fantastic organization. Brady is a goat. And even though he didn’t have his best game on paper the defense was fantastic. This defense always steps up in big games. Congrats Pats fans. I’m sure I will be saying this again next year.

Thanks for the kind words guys. Unbelievable.

Says something that we have such solid Colts citizens on this board.

And then there’s Jaric. That drunk uncle in the corner with his hand in his pants, smelling like mold, and staring at you creepy.

I’m glad you won! I’m probably one of the few colts fans who recognizes greatness of the Brady/belicheck duo.

Patriots are just a fantastic organization. Brady is a goat. And even though he didn’t have his best game on paper the defense was fantastic. This defense always steps up in big games. Congrats Pats fans. I’m sure I will be saying this again next year.

Thanks to you both and to Jaric when he gets here. It's been a helluva ride and one Pats fans will savor for a long, long time. One day I expect the media and NFL to look back on this dynasty fondly just as they do now with the 9ers, Cowboys and Steelers. But for now, the train is still rolling and the Pats are still morphing into whatever it takes. Go Pats!

Thanks Colts fans, much appreciated. You guys will be a contender for quite a few years o come with Luck back at the elite level and some great new players.

Lmao!

We will get there one day man. Patience is key...... lots and lots and lots of patience..... and alcohol. Alcohol I find is key.

Back