Gamete Thread - Saints @ Patriots - Sun. Sept. 26 1PM (FOX)

The guys on the Patriots post game show seem to think we may have seen the last of James White.....they think he popped his hip.

Good god what a loss this will be if true.

Jonnu Smith is a concern. Not only the drops but he ain't blocking either. He looked good in TC but was really awful today.

Just an awful game all around. The punt block, the picks, the drops. I am not sure what to think yet about our team. The Saints are not a good team but they played a clean game and just plodded along. We were definitely outcoached and outplayed. Not sure why our guys just didn't seem up for the game.

Jonnu Smith is a concern. Not only the drops but he ain't blocking either. He looked good in TC but was really awful today.
In his defense, at least 3 of the 4 drops I saw would have been tough catches. The slant route looked like he was thinking too much about YAC and had completely lost focus after the initial drops. Blocking wise he definitely struggled as well but not sure anyone on this team was blocking today. The offensive line looks like a real problem.

That being said, for anyone blaming Mac Jones for the 3 INTs today, I don't think they were watching the same game I was. The coaching and execution was bad all around. The blocked punt summed up the day, just awful.

Back