Garropolo or Brissett .. who ya got?

Both QBs are playing well. I really like Brissett a little bit more though. He's not as flashy as JG, but he seems to have some on the intangibles. I got to watch the majority of the game against the Texans and JB really took the team on his back, converted some nice 3rd down throws and the game never go too big for him. The Colts were lucky to have him when they lost their Luck.

I see Brissett playing a lot like Luck, but without the mistakes and without trying to be a hero. By that I mean that he doesn't seem to get impatient, he makes his reads and passes it to the open guy. He doesn't take unnecessary hits. He's commanding his offense, and I honestly don't see a drop off from Luck to Brissett. To say that the Colts made out with Brissett is an understatement.

Huge win and they were saying colts game plan was pass happy since Texans DBS blow. But still you gotta execute and brissett did that well..

Read the op and posts of mine, kinda obvious I liked brissett but jimmy has made some progress , too. Namely staying on the field. Not sure if he's gotten over that clumsy mistake syndrome that has betrayed him before or not. Its week to week but the longer it goes , gives him added confidence.

That said JB is showing great leadership. Connecting with teammates and showing poise in the pocket. Thing is , what's it looking like going against his old teams D in possible playoff matchup? Adding to the drama would be mcD and his back out move but that story had a happy ending since Reich is probly twice the HC of a mcD option.

Both QBs are playing well. I really like Brissett a little bit more though. He's not as flashy as JG, but he seems to have some on the intangibles. I got to watch the majority of the game against the Texans and JB really took the team on his back, converted some nice 3rd down throws and the game never go too big for him. The Colts were lucky to have him when they lost their Luck.

Kinda what I posted page one without all the games as verification. Going forward, it's still Brissett since JG could get knocked out with an unlucky hit.

Brissett has shown starter quality and better stats ..but thread is not done since it still can change. :peace:

Kinda what I posted page one without all the games as verification. Going forward, it's still Brissett since JG could get knocked out with an unlucky hit.

Brissett has shown starter quality and better stats ..but thread is not done since it still can change. :peace:

Yup and this week the drama is becoming just the week to week challenge of consistency. Both guys are at home against meh opponents JG has Panthers, JB the donkos. If I were to predict the more likely upset special it might be Carolina .

So we watch as these now legit starters in the NFL maintain and solidify that status. There are still many pitfalls that have claimed hundreds of QBs as victims. We are spoiled as we judge these guys since it is still the most difficult position in sports. :clap:

Clearly a Colts fan, it all adds up:

Brissett lover
McD basher
Talks to himself

Wtf thread is better for you boardie turds. . Except it's a difficult question for you to answer... Kinda like who ya got? Or discuss.?

Typing while bending over must be tough, tho. Amazing.WTF?:D:Lwelcome:

Clearly a Colts fan, it all adds up:

Brissett lover
McD basher
Talks to himself

So flattered you're talking about me in your post but you sound gay so you should focus on your boyfriend material...

I just don't agree with you... I know that makes your panties all bunched up. It's kinda obvious.. MCD, JB, JG, are all discussion topics. That's all.. but little babies gotta post their angst with insulting posts. Wwwaaàaa.. :frown::mad::crying:

Wtf thread is better for you boardie turds. . Except it's a difficult question for you to answer... Kinda like who ya got? Or discuss.?

Typing while bending over must be tough, tho. Amazing.WTF?:D:Lwelcome:

So flattered you're talking about me in your post but you sound gay so you should focus on your boyfriend material...

I just don't agree with you... I know that makes your panties all bunched up. It's kinda obvious.. MCD, JB, JG, are all discussion topics. That's all.. but little babies gotta post their angst with insulting posts. Wwwaaàaa.. :frown::mad::crying:

Just a reminder, Coolade.

Patriots Planet is... <hr style="color:#CCCCCC" size="1"> A community. A place to have fun while talking about the Patriots or nearly anything else. We are not interested in being the largest Patriots forum (though we actually were for a little while). We are not interested in flame wars (but if you are, we have a forum for it called the Assclown Asylum.) That is not to say serious discussion is not allowed. There are plenty of thoughtful threads about both football and non-football subjects.

Check out the Classic Thread forum for some serious and not so serious discussion and a general feel for what OT posts on Patriots Planet can be like.

What we are interested in is entertainment. Most of the returning members stay here because it is fun. There is plenty of football conversation and a lot of sarcasm and jokes. We welcome anyone with similar tastes, Patriots fan or not.

If you come here to troll or to start trouble, we will wash our hands of you quickly. This is a private board, there is no right to free speech. The board is generally run by the community and not by the moderators.

https://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=29094

Anytime a mod wants to impose special rule GFY, I'm not opposed.

Just a reminder, Coolade.

Patriots Planet is... <hr style="color:#CCCCCC" size="1"> A community. A place to have fun while talking about the Patriots or nearly anything else. We are not interested in being the largest Patriots forum (though we actually were for a little while). We are not interested in flame wars (but if you are, we have a forum for it called the Assclown Asylum.) That is not to say serious discussion is not allowed. There are plenty of thoughtful threads about both football and non-football subjects.

Check out the Classic Thread forum for some serious and not so serious discussion and a general feel for what OT posts on Patriots Planet can be like.

What we are interested in is entertainment. Most of the returning members stay here because it is fun. There is plenty of football conversation and a lot of sarcasm and jokes. We welcome anyone with similar tastes, Patriots fan or not.

If you come here to troll or to start trouble, we will wash our hands of you quickly. This is a private board, there is no right to free speech. The board is generally run by the community and not by the moderators.

https://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=29094

This thread is about a comparison of QBs. Here's a thought.. can u as a mod determine baseless insult posts? And then delete or advise? Disagreement is not grounds for troll work.

Is there ever a discussion how to increase a boards tolerance ? This is what causes boards to degrade. IMO. Also.. where does the insult start? .

Ok back on topic...!

Back