Gerald McCoy classic postgame interview

That's a great find. NE made TB look like chumps for most of that game. Thanks for posting.

Just a great interview. Thanks for posting the link.

McCoy is really funny and interesting and gave a little insight into what it's like to face the Pariots.

"Calaballoo". ROFL

Good interview, but my favorate quote coming out of last night was this one:

“[Bill] Belichick is through screwing around,’’ said the NFC executive. “What we saw tonight, if that’s the way they continue to go into the season, is a complete departure from what we saw last season. They’re not reacting. They’re dictating.’’

SSDD

NE and BB have been dictating to the league for a decade. Is this guy a new age Rumpelstiltskin?

Just a great interview. Thanks for posting the link.

McCoy is really funny and interesting and gave a little insight into what it's like to face the Pariots.

"Calaballoo". ROFL

I'll be looking for Calabaloo at my Fantasy Draft. Prolly a last round steal for a 3rd qb. :ROFL:

Cheers, BostonTim

Um, Mr. Brady, can we line up?

R.O.F.L. LMFAO

SERIOUISLY - This line SHOULD be someone's sig. It is Classic. Never to be forgotten.

Cheers, BostonTim

McCoy sounds like a nice kid, great interview. Thanks for posting it Newbologist:thumb:

When we turned around one time I checked back around and my hand was going to the grass and they were like, ‘Hut!’ And I said, ‘Noooooooooooo!’

LOL. Nice find.

T-Shirt! I'm on it :toast:

You were just talking about Ocho's learning curve over on the game day thread. To put it all in a nutshell, Ocho was watching the game through McCoy s glasses. In fact I think it was Ocho who asked permission to line up and McCoy stole it from him.

Cheers, BostonTim

You were just talking about Ocho's learning curve over on the game day thread. To put it all in a nutshell, Ocho was watching the game through McCoy s glasses. In fact I think it was Ocho who asked permission to line up and McCoy stole it from him.

Cheers, BostonTim

I almost wrote that, too. :toast: Chad is out there, seeing but not believing his eyes, mesmerized and challenged by the precision of Brady. I think he's star-struck.

ROFL ROFL This is THE best. I appreciate his honesty and underneath it all you get a real sense of just how SICK this team could be. I know some on here enjoy Rexasaurus but I enjoy a young coach and team like the Bucs FAR more because they are entertaining, intelligent and real when the talk about football not some snack obsessed con artist. :)

GREAT find going to post on FB.:)

That part cracked me up, too. I envisioned it all in slo-mo... "nooooooooooooo..." ROFL ROFL ROFL

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HEoGc3dy3YQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back