Get Well Babalu FF League

Well, since I didn't know what I was doing last year, nothing has changed in that department. Also, not a clue what a live draft is. I'll just go with the flow but will need some help trying to figure out how you do it again.

I'm such a loser.

I'm certainly open to that. When I first created the league, I had used the settings that Babs had when he was the commish.

I can take out both of those positions or just the Q/W/R/T one. What do people think?

I say drop just the second QB. The flex positions make it interesting.

I'm also for a live draft as long as it is catered to my personal schedule. :D

I say drop just the second QB. The flex positions make it interesting.

I'm also for a live draft as long as it is catered to my personal schedule. :D

With 14-16 teams, a live draft is harder to cater to everyone. If I hear back from everyone and we decide to change it to live draft, I'll try to pick multiple dates to try and have it and then go from there.

Well, since I didn't know what I was doing last year, nothing has changed in that department. Also, not a clue what a live draft is. I'll just go with the flow but will need some help trying to figure out how you do it again.

I'm such a loser.
Don't feel bad Lisa, neither do I. I thought I would do okay because my former darling boyfriend was a fantasy dork and would help me. Turns out he is a competitive asshole and didn't do anything but laugh at me.ROFL

But now that I own his ass in Diamond Mine, I'm going to own it in fantasy dorkland too.wuvROFL

Don't feel bad Lisa, neither do I. I thought I would do okay because my former darling boyfriend was a fantasy dork and would help me. Turns out he is a competitive asshole and didn't do anything but laugh at me.ROFL

But now that I own his ass in Diamond Mine, I'm going to own it in fantasy dorkland too.wuvROFL

Fantasy football takes some time to figure out and get good at. Sometimes you get lucky and things go your way and sometimes you don't.

By the way, for anyone who doesn't know, a live draft is done on the Yahoo Fantasy site in real time. You wouldn't have to set your pre-draft rankings unless you aren't able to be there. I would try to pick a time when the maximum number of people could be present. If we decide on that, I'll give more info as it gets closer and others who have done them before can answer your questions also.

Fantasy football takes some time to figure out and get good at. Sometimes you get lucky and things go your way and sometimes you don't.

By the way, for anyone who doesn't know, a live draft is done on the Yahoo Fantasy site in real time. You wouldn't have to set your pre-draft rankings unless you aren't able to be there. I would try to pick a time when the maximum number of people could be present. If we decide on that, I'll give more info as it gets closer and others who have done them before can answer your questions also.

That seems kind of difficult. I know my schedule is erratic so I wouldn't be able to say whether I could be there most of the time or not.

Whatever, though. I'll go with the flow.

That seems kind of difficult. I know my schedule is erratic so I wouldn't be able to say whether I could be there most of the time or not.

Whatever, though. I'll go with the flow.

It may be very hard with this many people. The good thing is that if someone's not there, Yahoo will pick for them using their pre-draft rankings so you don't HAVE to be there.

Since I haven't heard any complaints yet, I'll plan on getting rid of the Q/W/R/T position for this year. If I don't hear any other changes, I'll open the league up on Monday and I believe everyone who was involved last year will get an invite when I do it.

Anyone who does not want to participate this year, please let me know so we can let some new people in who are interested.

Thank you.

Hi Commish, I'm up for playing again this year. Fine with a live draft and whatever settings you choose.

Mike
Posted via Mobile Device

The league has now been created and anyone who participated last year should get an invite to join again this year.

If there is anyone who is not interested in playing, please let me know so I can invite others who would like to play.

The only change that I made to the league is I got rid of the Q/W/R/T position, got rid of the -2 points off of the QB for a sack and I also made the playoffs the top 6 teams and they will run in weeks 14-16.

Please look over the settings and let me know if there's anything that should be changed.

I decided to make it an auto-pick draft also. Too many people to have it live.

For the newer players...now that we don't have multiple QB positions, RB are normally the players to rank the highest. The default rankings by Yahoo may work for you just fine but it's up to you if you would like to change them or not.

Once everyone joins, I'll pick a date for the draft and make sure everyone knows so they're ready by that date.

So I got my invite and clicked on the link, and this is what happened: "Your invitation to that league no longer appears to be valid. Please speak to your commissioner. (Error #447)"

Edit: Never mind....DBS struck at the wrong time (I was signed into Yahoo under a different ID).

Right now we have a possibility of 3 new people who would like to join. As a spot opens up, I'm inviting the person who showed interest first and I'll go down the line.

So far we have had 1 person give up their spot but still have 7 more people to hear from. When another spot opens up, I'll PM the next person in line to get their email to invite them.

If you haven't replied whether you're joining or not, please let me know either way so I know what we have for teams and we can get the draft done earlier than last year.

Thank you.

So far there's only 7 of the 14 people signed up for the league.

If you're not interested this year, please let me know so I can open up spots for other players.

If you are playing, please take the time to sign up so we can get our draft done earlier this year.

Thank you.

Can you post the link to the league again for those of us that have already signed up? I can't find it, so I need to bookmark it.

Thanks!!!

Do I need to go back to Yahoo and sign up??? I definitely want in and I am pretty sure FT does too.

Just a thought...have Anni, Hawg, Flagg etc seen this thread and know they need to re-up?

Back