Go 'canes!!!

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
First off, yes, I'm bitter as hell about the way the Caps curled up and died at home in Game 7 (but, like I kept telling O.Z.O. Jr., they're a very young team playing against a team that made it to the finals last year)...just as I'm sure most of you are bitter as hell about the way the Broonz came up short.

Let's put all that aside(and believe me, I know most of you would rather nutpunch then root for the Whalers, but we need to assess and assign our priorities)...

what we want now is for SF87 to be down here wallowing in our misery with us...olr even moreso because when hockey season ends he has shitty baseball to follow until football season starts, then he can be miserable on a whole different level:D.

Let's get some 'Canes karma here!

I really hope the Canes win but it's going to most likely be a rematch of the finals from last year, imo.

Nope, sorry! The guy who scored the winning goal shouldn't have even been on the ice, he should have been suspended after his sucker punch of Ward. I'm not forgetting the coach's comments about maybe Walker injuring his hand either.

Go anyone BUT the Whalers!

Phuck the Canes.

Phuck Scott Walker.

Anyone but them.

If I had to choose, I'd go with Chicago first (original six, long time drought) and Detroit second (original six, MD is one of my favorites here).

Then the Penguins.

Like I said, phuck the Canes, those motherphuckers.

Screw the Canes. I want to see someone break the glass with Walker and Staal's faces. I also want to see whomever wins this series get swept by either of the Original Six teams still in the playoffs.

I would have rooted for Carolina
Up until Walker chose to be such a punk,and NHL offices chose to be even bigger punks.
(I wish Ward had gouged out Walkers eye's during the handshake ceremony)

Would have,Could have, rooted for the Canes but not with Walker on the Ice(and particuarly scoring the winning goal) :suicide:

I'd rather see Sidney Crybaby Crosby win the Stanley cup. That should tell you enough of what I think of the Canes.

1. HOCKEY THREAD!!!!!!!!!

2. F*** the Canes. They don't deserve hockey, their fans are twats, they were the Whale, and they beat Boston. That sucks balls.

3. I want a rematch, because there's nothing better than pwning Pittsburgh two straight years.

4. It's good for hockey that Chicago is this far. That said, they're going down hard.

5. F*** tWhale

1. HOCKEY THREAD!!!!!!!!!

2. F*** the Canes. They don't deserve hockey, their fans are twats, they were the Whale, and they beat Boston. That sucks balls.

3. I want a rematch, because there's nothing better than pwning Pittsburgh two straight years.

4. It's good for hockey that Chicago is this far. That said, they're going down hard.

5. F*** tWhale

lol the ducks were supposed to 'go down hard' too

Back