Good luck from a Colts fan

TylerD

Reaction score
Just wanted to say good luck this weekend to you guys. I have been browsing your forum for the better part of 2 years and decided to join today.

I am born and raised in Canada and a massive Boston Red Sox fan. I also happen to be a Colts fan. Kind of backwards as there is a ton of Patriots fans in Canada and hardly any Sox fans as they are mainly Jays fans lol. I have nothing but respect for the Patriots and their fan base. I truly enjoy the rivalry the Colts and Patriots have had for the better part of 15 years. I hope to chat with you guys throughout the season and seasons to come. Should be a hell of a game this weekend against the Chargers! Rumor has it, could be a snow game. Best of luck Pats!

Oh I'm also on the TalkSox forum (Have been for 9 years now) I have the same username except without the 1. :) In case any of you guys are on there.

Colts fan, huh?

giphy.gif

lol :Lwelcome: tehmackdaddy is a Colts fan

Lol oh fair enough :toast: Thanks! Goes to show how poor my memory is. Guess I have been on here for a while, sheesh!!

Ummmm.....looks like you found your original login, so should we refer to you as "D" or "D1"?

Ya just D :with: I completely forgot I made an account on here a few years back. I was private messaged about this lol. Doh! It's all coming back to me now. I need to quit drinking.

Welcome Tyler. Nice first post. You'll find we do have a couple of Colts fans who stick around here and are now (whether they like it or not) one of us.

So, what do you think about Arrowhead on Saturday?

Welcome Tyler. Nice first post. You'll find we do have a couple of Colts fans who stick around here and are now (whether they like it or not) one of us.

Thanks!!! Cheers!!

Will be a tough test. Trying to hold some of my anger in as I was browsing the Chiefs forum and a lot of them think this will be a cake walk. I think they will be in for a very upsetting surprise. Also my bold prediction is this won't be as high scoring as everyone thinks it will be (aka Rams game) I think this will be more of a 28-24 type game rather than a 41-38 or something. Colts defence is really coming on strong the last few weeks of the season. I think we hold a playoff inexperienced Mahomes in check for a very close win.

Thanks!!! Cheers!!

Will be a tough test. Trying to hold some of my anger in as I was browsing the Chiefs forum and a lot of them think this will be a cake walk. I think they will be in for a very upsetting surprise. Also my bold prediction is this won't be as high scoring as everyone thinks it will be (aka Rams game) I think this will be more of a 28-24 type game rather than a 41-38 or something. Colts defence is really coming on strong the last few weeks of the season. I think we hold a playoff inexperienced Mahomes in check for a very close win.

Queefs fans are idiots. They haven't won shit almost 50 years and have no concept of anything. Watch out for Clay and Hog F*er...these guys are elite level trolls.

Ya just D :with: I completely forgot I made an account on here a few years back. I was private messaged about this lol. Doh! It's all coming back to me now. I need to quit drinking.
I have no idea why I remembered the your name..... I merged you into one user.

Go Colts, As I posted on a Colts fans B page: "it is more fun when the colts are good enough to come to NE and lose"

good luck this weekend.

Thanks!!! Cheers!!

You're kidding me?? ROFL They really are deluded.

The Colts are the stronger team, as good on offense with a better O Line and way better on D.

And Welcome! :dum:

Good luck against the Chiefs. I fully expect the Colts to win that game. Chiefs have no defense and I think Luck picks them apart. Mack should be in for a good day as well.

As you can tell from my username, I'm kind of the opposite of you. Born and raised in the Indy area and have been a Pats fan since 1995. Still live in Indy where I'm showered with love when the Pats beat the Colts.

Queefs fans are idiots. They haven't won shit almost 50 years and have no concept of anything. Watch out for Clay and Hog F*er...these guys are elite level trolls.

I've seen them post a few times on here and have tried to really hold back on some of their crazy posts. I will reserve judgement until next season. Cowboys fans were saying very similar things about Dak in his first season as well that they had a franchise QB who could possibly be in the realm of Brady, Manning, Brees etc.... and we all see how that has panned out.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:41 AM ----------

I have no idea why I remembered the your name..... I merged you into one user.

Go Colts, As I posted on a Colts fans B page: "it is more fun when the colts are good enough to come to NE and lose"

good luck this weekend.

Awesome! Thanks :) Can't believe I forgot I was on here. Good thing you remembered that :) Solid memory!

---------- Post added at 11:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

You're kidding me?? ROFL They really are deluded.

The Colts are the stronger team, as good on offense with a better O Line and way better on D.

And Welcome! :dum:

I wish I was. Go to the Chiefs Planet forum if you dare. Some of the comments would make you think they owned the Colts in previous playoffs the way the Pats have. I wasn't expecting any of them to say "We have no chance" But I was very surprised at how confident they are to draw the Colts.

Geez, glad I'm not one of those poor bastards.

Good luck against the Chiefs. I fully expect the Colts to win that game. Chiefs have no defense and I think Luck picks them apart. Mack should be in for a good day as well.

As you can tell from my username, I'm kind of the opposite of you. Born and raised in the Indy area and have been a Pats fan since 1995. Still live in Indy where I'm showered with love when the Pats beat the Colts.

LOL! I know the feeling all too well my friend. Living in Canada being a Red Sox fan has been interesting. Everytime the Sox pound the Jays in a 3 or 4 games series I get some nasty heat when I wear my Sox jerseys. Comes with the territory I guess.

Canada (especially Saskatchewan is a strange place) Bandwagon can be pretty brutal. When the Jays made the playoffs 2 seasons in a row every 2nd person was seen wearing Jays stuff. As far as I can remember I never saw a Seahawks jersey in 08, 09 and now it seems every day I am seeing something Seahawks with their recent success.

---------- Post added at 11:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:45 AM ----------

Geez, glad I'm not one of those poor bastards.

Lol!! You're a Colts fan aren't you.

Of course, I'm a decent person after all. Not like the peasants that populate this wretched hive of scum and villainy.

LOL! I know the feeling all too well my friend. Living in Canada being a Red Sox fan has been interesting. Everytime the Sox pound the Jays in a 3 or 4 games series I get some nasty heat when I wear my Sox jerseys. Comes with the territory I guess.

Canada (especially Saskatchewan is a strange place) Bandwagon can be pretty brutal. When the Jays made the playoffs 2 seasons in a row every 2nd person was seen wearing Jays stuff. As far as I can remember I never saw a Seahawks jersey in 08, 09 and now it seems every day I am seeing something Seahawks with their recent success.

No one should own a Seahawks jersey. Not even their fans. Those things are hideous.

Of course, I'm a decent person after all. Not like the peasants that populate this wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Lol!!!!! Well they seem like a good group of people. A lot of them are Sox fans after all :p

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 AM ----------

No one should own a Seahawks jersey. Not even their fans. Those things are hideous.

Those bright green ones are ridiculous. I walk into a sports store where I live and it's the only thing you can notice from the other side of the store. How those got popular is insane to me.

Welcome and please stay around. Lord knows we don’t have enough Colts fans around here

Back