Good luck Matt...and thanks

BostonTim

IIWII
Reaction score
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ctvPzDMfp0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ctvPzDMfp0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cheers, BostonTim

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ctvPzDMfp0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9ctvPzDMfp0&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Cheers, BostonTim

i love how his last significant play of the season was the punt

I'm not upset at the trade I am going to miss Matt ..at least until Tom has jaw dropping game as our fearless leader again.:)

Thanks Matt. We got more outta ya than I or many others thought this past season. Best of luck in KC.

Nothing but best wishes from me to your Mattie, job well done job well done

Best of Luck Matt and Mike...

Fantastic tribute to Matt and there is always something gut wrenching about player(s) leaving your team to go to play somewhere else in this type of trade scenario. Matt will do fine in KC as he has already proven to us all in 2008 Pats season. He is ready for his own team and will continue to show the value of his Pats bringing up in the NFL.

Mike Vrabel has been a pillar to the Pats team D for the past 8 years. One of the D team leaders that was accessed for him to implement that same leadership and D play in a new young KC team all around. A new leader will emerge on the Pats from this loss. :jedi:

Bottom line is that we should all feel that Scott Pioli will make sure that both Mike and Matt will be well taken care of in KC because of that special bond. Although many of us feel that this trade was very sparse on the Pats behalf, but I think we all need to wait and see what the 2009 Pats team looks like on the field in pre-season before any judgement is passed.

My slogan is still : Pats will be mighty fine in 2009 !! :thumb:

Fantastic tribute to Matt and there is always something gut wrenching about player(s) leaving your team to go to play somewhere else in this type of trade scenario. Matt will do fine in KC as he has already proven to us all in 2008 Pats season. He is ready for his own team and will continue to show the value of his Pats bringing up in the NFL.

Mike Vrabel has been a pillar to the Pats team D for the past 8 years. One of the D team leaders that was accessed for him to implement that same leadership and D play in a new young KC team all around. A new leader will emerge on the Pats from this loss. :jedi:

Bottom line is that we should all feel that Scott Pioli will make sure that both Mike and Matt will be well taken care of in KC because of that special bond. Although many of us feel that this trade was very sparse on the Pats behalf, but I think we all need to wait and see what the 2009 Pats team looks like on the field in pre-season before any judgement is passed.

My slogan is still : Pats will be mighty fine in 2009 !! :thumb:

:clap:

I will definitely be a fan of Matt even with a Chiefs uniform. He showed that he can play, and he showed he's able handle his own under center. Best of luck, and I wish you well, Mattyice.

Good luck with the new team Cassel. you stepped up big time when Brady went down for the season. You have a great GM that surround you with some talent to win.

As happy as I am to see Brady back, Cassel will always have a special place in my heart. I'm happy he's going to a team that's heading in the right direction and he'll get to be their franchise QB.

Once a patriot, always a patriot. Thank you Matt.

Good luck and break a leg, Matt! (maybe Pollard's)

Back