Got a new 87 Jersey. I apologize in advance.

Annihilus

Zen Powered by Death Buddhists
Reaction score
Last time I bought a new Pats jersey was Troy Brown, if that tells you anything. I got super paranoid because all of the players I got jerseys for ended up leaving the team a year later for various reasons (Coates, Bledsoe, Seymour, Martin and a couple others I can't remember).

So if we lose Gronk, I'm the guy to flip off.

I wasn't totally out of my mind, however. All of my previous jerseys were the blue home jerseys. I went with the white this time around in hopes of breaking my jersey curse. If it works, Edelman is next.

Anyone else ever have that problem? Maybe it's not all that uncommon in this day and age, I dunno.

I bought a Welker and Woodhead (both home) in the 2012 offseason before they left.

Hated myself for a long time after that.

Since then I have purchased a Gronk throwback, a Jimmy G (away), a Vereen (after he left - hell it was $30) and an Edelman (home)

Boston sports fans think we have so much to do with what happens to our teams. It's pretty funny actually.

I had a Bledsoe Jersey and I own a Brady Jersey every year since he's won the first Superbowl.

After my Maroney jersey was quickly useless, I think the best thing is to pick an all time great former or retired player. Grogan, Bruschi, Harrison, Wilfork.. to name a few. All safe bets, never going to be out of style. Brady is a can't miss, obviously. In these days of FA, can never be too sure about any player.

My daughter has a Gronk Jersey since last year.

I've been pretty lucky with jerseys over the years:

Richard Seymour --- Home (Reebok)
Rodney Harrison -- Silver Alternate (Reebok)
Tedy Bruschi -- Away (Reebok)
Rob Gronkowski -- Home (Nike)
Jamie Collins -- Home (Nike)
Tom Brady -- Salute to Service

SSDD

I've posted it before, but active players are off limits for me.
I bought in order (these are the expensive shirts):

Curtis Martin - Gone after 1 season
Lawyer Milloy - Gone after 1 season
Wes Welker - Gone after 2 seasons

No more....

I had a Bledsoe Jersey and I own a Brady Jersey every year since he's won the first Superbowl.

I remember I have a Seymour jersey that I bought at a flea market at Old Orchard Beach Maine in 2002.. I pay like $30 for it.

I've been pretty lucky with jerseys over the years:

Richard Seymour --- Home (Reebok)
Rodney Harrison -- Silver Alternate (Reebok)
Tedy Bruschi -- Away (Reebok)
Rob Gronkowski -- Home (Nike)
Jamie Collins -- Home (Nike)
Tom Brady -- Salute to Service

SSDD

Forgot one:

Andre Tippett authentic home jersey.

SSDD

Really want a red throwback but haven't pulled trigger. Probably Gronk.

Right now I only have a Brady home I bought years ago.

Prior to 2000, I had a Bledsoe (home), Law (away), Brown (home) Glenn (away) and an Andre Tippett (home) first year with the new uni's (1993?)

Holy crap, I own a lot of Pats jerseys.

In my closet is a
Hannah throwback red
Sam Gash blue
Mitchel Ness Throwback Rucker white
Edelman blue

Had custom made #83 but my nephew took it to Cali and it vanished.

I just bought a 1997 vintage Bledsoe authentic signed.

It's spectacular. I'm very particular about the jerseys I buy

Back