Gronk and Revis: Rapid Fire

PatsFanLisa

No filter
Reaction score
The look on Gronk's face is priceless. Revis will likely get mauled this season after his Belichick comment.

<script src="http://player.espn.com/player.js?pcode=1kNG061cgaoolOncv54OAO1ceO-I&width=576&height=324&externalId=espn:7748122&thruParam_espn-ui[autoPlay]=false&thruParam_espn-ui[playRelatedExternally]=true"></script>

That's awesome!!!

Well that's the common opinion of BB from guys who have played CB for the NYJ, worn # 24 and are from Alaquippa, PA. Oh wait. sorry, the other one called BB a "liar".:coffee:

Gronk was AWESOME. I think this: :rockon: should be re-named GRONK.

Revis seemed like he was totally unprepared for this.

Loved Gronk's comments about there being no ladies and no party on Revis Island.

Safe to say Revis got GRONKED!

Ok I'm on a laptop with crappy speakers...did Revis call BB a jerk or did he call him dirty?

Jerks actually, as in plural... So it would appear Revis is somewhat, uhhh, stupid...

Ok thats what I thought....so this moron called an NFL head coach who is pretty respected...a jerk? Then he said it was based on what BB says about the Jets? What has BB said about the Jets???? Why does this piss me off so bad?

I loved gronk reply on Tebow. Starting QB for the jets. Revis knows it could happen.

Ok thats what I thought....so this moron called an NFL head coach who is pretty respected...a jerk? Then he said it was based on what BB says about the Jets? What has BB said about the Jets???? Why does this piss me off so bad?

I'm guessing that BB's comment, "Best defense in the league, suck my dick", didn't go over all that well in New Jersey.

That was pretty funny. Who really gives a shit that Revis called BB a jerk. I'd bet that nobody in the league has ever called a rival coach a jerk. Grink's comment about Tebow was priceless

Sure you can say what you want about BB but you can be sure of one thing... Jets locker room would NOT be full of morons if BB was running shit there. You know you would kill to have him as HC...

Sure you can say what you want about BB but you can be sure of one thing... Jets locker room would NOT be full of morons if BB was running shit there. You know you would kill to have him as HC...
i don't know if I'd kill to have him as hc.....but I would certainly welcome one of the best HC in the history of the game with open arms

Good pickup PFL. Revis will come to regret that comment some day. Gronk's answers were so much better. Humorous and somewhat innocent pokes. Then, in true Patriot fashion, he came back with "[Revis is] the best CB in the game". Great job there by Gronk.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/03/29/revis-calls-belichick-a-jerk/

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0KmTTy_MM5w?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" height="360" width="640"></object>

We should expect Sexy Rexy to bench Revis the first series of the year after saying something disrespectful about a head coach. Right? Uh Right?

Back