Happy Birthday Hawg!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hawg73

while all these birthday-wishers and their talk of motorized scooters and wheelchairs may mean well, I thought I'd pass along some words of encouragement from a man who we both Offensive Linemen-O-Philes look up to........

"At this stage of the Game, we don't look to be baby-powdering your sorry ass if you have a little set-back, no. This is the time we go to work.......why In My Day we didn't have no fancy-schmancy Re-Fuggin'-Hab, no sir......we were MEN, dammit. It takes HARD WORK to play in these here trenches where we need all the stamina we can muster-up. So you know what you need to do to Play for me and be a WINNER?!?"

See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em. Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em

---- Dante Scarnecchia

Thanks, folks. Nice to see you people are concerned enough to come up with some saucy sci-fi chicks and souped-up bluebird scooters to make my bday special. I liked the one with the sound system, but the others were cool as well.

Just in case anyone thinks I really NEED a rocket sled, it is now 10:19AM and so far today I've biked 5.5 miles and walked about 3. Anyone beat that?

Just wondering.

Saturday night I went to dance/benefit featuring a semi-famous local band named Entrain and was still dancing at 1AM, whereupon I helped clean the joint up. I even got hit on by a semi-hot drunken local MILF, so there appears to be life left in the old bones. I've noticed that dancing is a lot easier when not shitfaced.

:evil:

BTW, wifey bought me a pretty sweet Lindy's draft preview and I've started the process of trying to figure out which ones the Pats will target to try to keep my streak alive. I've correctly nailed one player for 3 straight years and will be burning the midnight oil to get to four and I got nothing but time.

:D

Hawg73 on 03-12-2007 at 10:22 AM said:
Thanks, folks. Nice to see you people are concerned enough to come up with some saucy sci-fi chicks and souped-up bluebird scooters to make my bday special. I liked the one with the sound system, but the others were cool as well.

Just in case anyone thinks I really NEED a rocket sled, it is now 10:19AM and so far today I've biked 5.5 miles and walked about 3. Anyone beat that?

Just wondering.

Saturday night I went to dance/benefit featuring a semi-famous local band named Entrain and was still dancing at 1AM, whereupon I helped clean the joint up. I even got hit on by a semi-hot drunken local MILF, so there appears to be life left in the old bones. I've noticed that dancing is a lot easier when not shitfaced.

:evil:

BTW, wifey bought me a pretty sweet Lindy's draft preview and I've started the process of trying to figure out which ones the Pats will target to try to keep my streak alive. I've correctly nailed one player for 3 straight years and will be burning the midnight oil to get to four and I got nothing but time.

I stumbled to the bathroom, that darned hike is getting longer each day.

Happiest of birthdays, my good man. And to many, many more!

Hawg73 on 03-12-2007 at 10:22 AM said:

Actually, I don't bike (don't own one anymore), but I did walk/run 5 miles in 59 minutes yesterday.

I generally do a "big" walk/run on the weekends and get in about three 15-20 minutes walk on the treadmill during the day. (it is said a few of those 15-20 minute workout cycles during the day is better than one).

But, anyway, I am glad you are "back" and getting yourself into some kind of physical condition after your episode. We need you around here for a while....... (and since we are both the same age, kindred spirit kind of thing......)

Happy Birthday, Hawg! I got you a copy of "The Godfather" book you can use to win back the affections of your high school English teacher (as you mentioned in the other thread). :LOL:

0451205766.01._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Happy Birthday Hawg

Nice to see you're OK & hope you have a Great B'day:thumb:

(you got the Chair's & the women. here's a sunset for ya):D

Happy Birthday Hawg!!!! You are the best "daddy" I could ever ask for! :) Hope all is well and that you are feeling better!!!

Happy birthday you old coot!

Another year is a good thing. Hell, at our age, another day is a good thing.

I'm hoping you're well.

Happy Birthday Big Boy......all I could find for your present was this picture...:D

I can't believe I missed the friggin' party! I miss every damn party that this place throws.

Happy B-day Uncle Hawg. No hot babe pics or hemi wheel chairs to offer right now, just a cup of tomato juice.

Crap, I almost forgot a friggin gift.

*reaches into pocket*

Here ya go Hawg.

Its even wrapped... for your protection.

200px-Trojan_condom.jpg

Happy Birthday Hawg. Hope your birthday is as awesome as you are.

Back