Happy Birthday Patriots Planet

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Today is the unofficial birthday of the Planet. It's on this day, 17 years ago, that Austin created his account.

TBH, I'm shocked that it's still here. So much has changed in that span. We were still basking in the glow of our 1st Super Bowl with no idea of the dynasty that was being built. The internet was still new and we had no idea where it was going. The first members were mostly refugees from the old Patriots.com message board looking for something a bit less restrictive.

I would have thought that the changing landscape of social media would have made this tiny corner of the interweb thingy-ma-jig irrelevant. Many members have come and gone, some have left this world, some current ones were kids when we started.

We all bring a part of our personality which makes this place both better and sometimes worse, but we still move on. We try hard to keep the unpleasantness of the cesspool known as the politics forum from the main forum and for the most part we're successful. That's actually a compliment :tmack:

But in the end, we share a love for the sport, for the Patriots (well, most of us) and a general respect for each other. And that's ultimately what keeps it going. I have been fortunate to meet many of you in real life and that has enriched my own personal experience.

So happy birthday to all of us, this is a community and it only survives because of it's members. Here's to another 17 years.

:toast:

Today is the unofficial birthday of the Planet. It's on this day, 17 years ago, that Austin created his account.

TBH, I'm shocked that it's still here.

I have been fortunate to meet many of you in real life and that has enriched my own personal experience.

it is what I do & it was my pleasure :D

<iframe src="https://gfycat.com/ifr/ThriftyGreedyFantail" scrolling="no" allowfullscreen="" width="640" height="404" frameborder="0"></iframe> via Gfycat

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/BzyXZ0fN2FWDlpAOEG" class="giphy-embed" allowfullscreen="" width="480" height="470" frameborder="0"></iframe>via GIPHY

I wish you would check in a bit more often. Hope all is well.

yeah, well -- at my age -- all-in-all, things still work like theys supposed to :coffee:

I would be around here more actively but....

I got a pretty hectic schedule of doing mostly absolutely nothin' --- which keeps me very busy ROFL

yeah, well -- at my age -- all-in-all, things still work like theys supposed to :coffee:

I got a pretty hectic schedule of doing mostly absolutely nothin' --- which keeps me very busy ROFL

I've heard retirement can be very tiring. I look forward to finding out one day.
But sure glad to hear that everything is still working, even if at a reduced capacity.

old man driving school is needed to get you back over the bridge some day!

nice to see you around, reminds me of a different time, before electricity.

Seriously bro. Get off the beach (or your real doll). It's almost winter and get back to your sublime posting ways. :) wuv

I can't even remember how I found the Planet and I was a lurker for a while before I joined.

There was a thread about guys doing guy things and I remember mikie posting that after cutting a roll with a knife, he usually just wiped the knife on his pant leg and put it back in the drawer.

I knew I was home at that moment.

I'm not the most active or best poster but I spend a good part of my free time here and I'm thankful for those opportunities.

Happy Birthday PP

same here (found planet somehow, lurked a while, then joined in)

so what was the first thread? Girlie pic??

"Happy birthday!" - Frosty the Snowman

Found Patriots planet because somebody posted about it on the Sons of Sam Horn red Sox forum many years ago. I lurked for at least 2 years. I think I've been on since about 2004. Living in Indy this is my primary source for Patriots news. Thank you to all that keep it up and running.

Found it when teh Eagles board kicked my off for being a Pats fan and teh mod kicking me out gave me this place to go - so blame them.

Jumped in and Alice and MGO taught me the ropes the first few days.

it was a very welcoming board and the boxer, briefs, boxer-briefs, or freeballing discussions were always fun.

Found it when teh Eagles board kicked my off for being a Pats fan and teh mod kicking me out gave me this place to go - so blame them.

Jumped in and Alice and MGO taught me the ropes the first few days.

it was a very welcoming board and the boxer, briefs, boxer-briefs, or freeballing discussions were always fun.

I never got to chime in on that one so I'll just throw it out there. Rock it commando 90 percent of the time but the other 10 percent boxer-briefs.

Long live the Panet. :)

I never got to chime in on that one so I'll just throw it out there. Rock it commando 90 percent of the time but the other 10 percent boxer-briefs.

Long live the Panet. :)

The topic is as divisive as toilet paper over or toilet paper under.
BTW, the answer is under, but when my daughter is home, she'll go around the house and change them all to over.

BTW, the answer is under, but when my daughter is home, she'll go around the house and change them all to over.

Hahahaha!!!! :notworthy:

shopping

Happy Birthday, Patriots Planet :celebrate:

EarthBirthday.jpg

I can't even remember how I found the Planet and I was a lurker for a while before I joined.

There was a thread about guys doing guy things and I remember mikie posting that after cutting a roll with a knife, he usually just wiped the knife on his pant leg and put it back in the drawer.

I knew I was home at that moment.

I'm not the most active or best poster but I spend a good part of my free time here and I'm thankful for those opportunities.

Happy Birthday PP

Can't be that long ago if it was after he stopped wiping it on his dick??

Back