Has anyone seen the Burgundy Booger?

Annihilus said:
That clever, clever dropKick. He's so messed up in the head that he forgets that he is actually 3 people at once and when he thinks he figured something out on his own, he actually already knew it in the first place because Hawg or It's Good knew about it or read it on a super secret forum someplace.

This thread is starting to make Annihilus's head hurt.

Hmmm....where has DropKick heard these allegations before? Could it possibly be here?

NoRespect said:
Very nicely done dropKick, or should I say....Hawg73? The similarities are eerie. The style is Hawg on acid.

I think I finally understand what is going on here; the three of you, Hawg, dropKick and Iggypop are different lobes of a common brain, the product of a union between Sybil and Abby Normal. IGIG, the frontal lobe, controls the higher reasoning functions but is almost never around, Hawg mediates disputes, cooks the dinner and keeps them out of trouble, and dropKick handles bodily functions, walks the dog and decides what to wear...:D

Very nicely done Annihilus, or should I say....NoRespect? The similarities are eerie. The style is NoRespect after watching Office Space and Napoleon Dynamite..:D :confused: ;)

Pookie still needs a hand with his gigantic, cavernous vagina issue.

dropKickMurphy said:
Hmmm....where has DropKick heard these allegations before? Could it possibly be here?

Very nicely done Annihilus, or should I say....NoRespect? The similarities are eerie. The style is NoRespect after watching Office Space and Napoleon Dynamite..:D :confused: ;)

Annihilus wondered whether or not he'd have to put the smack down after hearing an accusation like that. Then he realized that dropkick was merely being funny. Which is cool with Annihilus, because he likes to laugh - plus it's supposed to extend the human life expectancy.

And there is absolutely nothing wrong with Office Space (where WE learn to 'watch out for the cornhole') or Napoleon Dynamite (where WE learn how to fix it 'when your head is burning'). Annihilus recommends finding a better toupe` in advance though.

Plus NoRespect was psychotic. Annihilus is only Annihilus...which is enough if you ask him.

IGIG, the frontal lobe, controls the higher reasoning functions but is almost never around, Hawg mediates disputes, cooks the dinner and keeps them out of trouble, and dropKick handles bodily functions, walks the dog and decides what to wear...

Ah, the thought of Hawg walking his dog "IGIG" dressed in pumps and a skirt and wearing a redheaded wig.

I got to wonder though, is a poodle or a huskie?

Annihilus said:
Annihilus will attempt to clear things up for you, Doc.

Undertaker used to be a bouncy guy with many eyes, he's now spam/viking guy.

Bideau (being left-handed and all) went from the giant ? to a family of flying bananas.

Annihilus has been many things in the past, and is currently a giant Mantis named Zorak.

For the longest time, Pookie thought he was Poodle Pete Carroll and is now an angry kid. A young angry kid.

mgo is still in love with Michigan and Tom Brady, but can't admit it.

Ras is still Ras, but apparently is in love with cereal. Annihilus hopes that cereal loves him back equally.

Annihilus hopes this helps you in your quest for sanity dr. If he missed anyone he apologizes in advance.

to take this a bit further ....... Anni also use to be a rat with a patriots helmet
Bideau had his 3pete trophy image untimely plucked by an ass in a tux hence the giant ? there after,

Mgo has always had the Michigan pic ( she's hiding her true love of Ohio State)

Hawg had and I suppose will go back to the one and only John Hannah pic.

DKM was first known to have a far side comic with "god" sitting at a computer.

Pookie ... he's a hermaphrodite but we love him anyway.

Dchester..... he's always been a pig o:)

Undertaker #59 said:
After spending an entire day posting in third person (not quite speaking, but hey), Undertaker has these thoughts:

After some initial awkwardness, it got much more comfortable.

After a time, Undertaker grew to enjoy posting in 3rd person. So much so that he started thinking in third person.

This has Undertaker a little spooked.

That's funny ... but this exactly the progression that's expected when learning to speak (and think) in "E-Prime".

E-Prime, as popularized by author Robert Anton Wilson, in short, is the removal of "is", any conjugation thereof, and any forms of "is-ness" from your language. It's very weird at first, and fairly difficult to learn to write in E-Prime, but speaking proved near impossible for me, alas never got to the thinking part. Think about how you verbalize in your own head, and imagine doing it with no "is-ness" in there... it's weird.

If you can integrate 3rd person speak that quickly, you should try E-Prime. If you can write effectively in E-Prime, it virtually becomes impossible to argue with you.

(...and there's my useless post of the day... thank you.) :thumb:

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
to take this a bit further ....... Anni also use to be a rat with a patriots helmet

DKM was first known to have a far side comic with "god" sitting at a computer.

Dchester..... he's always been a pig o:)

Oh yeah, PA has reminded Annihilus of a couple more old skool items:

Dchester used to be a French Army Knife (complete with white surrender flag)

dkm was some kind of giant moose smoking a hookah. Annihilus thinks that the moose may have hit the hookah a little too much for his own good.

PA_PATS_FAN54 said:
Mgo has always had the Michigan pic ( she's hiding her true love of Ohio State)

Actually, my other pic was brady/michigan/patriots, to be exact.

My new one simply reflects my screen name.

And as to the worthless nuts... :Eason:

Ambr said:
E-Prime, as popularized by author Robert Anton Wilson, in short, is the removal of "is", any conjugation thereof, and any forms of "is-ness" from your language. It's very weird at first, and fairly difficult to learn to write in E-Prime, but speaking proved near impossible for me, alas never got to the thinking part. Think about how you verbalize in your own head, and imagine doing it with no "is-ness" in there... it's weird.

Quite the contrary....Annihilus thinks this may prove to be fascinating. If one wanted to learn e-Prime for themselves, they could go here.

Annihilus said:
Oh yeah, PA has reminded Annihilus of a couple more old skool items:

Dchester used to be a French Army Knife (complete with white surrender flag)

dkm was some kind of giant moose smoking a hookah.

Annihilus used to be an advark dressed as a hockey goalie.

Ambr said:
That's funny ... but this exactly the progression that's expected when learning to speak (and think) in "E-Prime".

If you can integrate 3rd person speak that quickly, you should try E-Prime. If you can write effectively in E-Prime, it virtually becomes impossible to argue with you.

Undertaker thinks he could not speak nor write that way. Undertaker wonders why one would not use any form of the verb "to be." In this post, Undertaker attempts to not use any form, but finds it very difficult.

Undertaker once took an English class where the teacher complained about too many forms of "to be" on an English paper. On the paper, Undertaker described the lay out of a particular landscape. He changed all forms of "to be" to a different verb.

For example:

"In front of me is an island."

was changed to "In front of me lies an island."

Thank you for the information though. Undertaker never knew about this book before, but often wonders about using "to be" too often because of that English teacher.

Undertaker believes he succeeded in this post in not using it except in the example.

Oedipus Tex is strongly considering changing his avatar to be like all the cool kids. But whither would he wander from his internet incarnation?

Oed feels that in his particular case, a change in avatar might be poorly recieved; even possibly derided as sacreligious.

Annihilus said:
Quite the contrary....Annihilus thinks this may prove to be fascinating. If one wanted to learn e-Prime for themselves, they could go here.

Well, Ambr thanks Annihilus for finding possible value in some of the useless information that seems to cloud his brain (for lack of a better word).

That's right, it's more than just removal of "is"... it's all the conjugations of "to be"... that's a great link. Should have looked myself instead of trying to feebly explain it.

Oedipus Tex said:
Oedipus Tex is strongly considering changing his avatar to be like all the cool kids. But whither would he wander from his internet incarnation?

Oed feels that in his particular case, a change in avatar might be poorly recieved; even possibly derided as sacreligious.

If you asked Annihilus, he'd tell you that someone that lived through a frikkin' tsunami can do whatever the hell he wants.

Like two chicks at the same time, for example.

Annihilus said:
If you asked Annihilus, he'd tell you that someone that lived through a frikkin' tsunami can do whatever the hell he wants.

Only if that person had a million dollars.

Wait... Are these two chicks sisters???

Annihilus said:

Oedipus Tex would like the bbs record to show that he never "did" either one of the "chicks" in question, though he is once again considering a marriage proposal.

Supkem said:
Wait! Has ORex changed partners again?
Not as far as you know.

Oed would also like to point out to Supkem that he changed his avatar, but not his tagline, and now looks to have jumped from 16% gay to about 89% gay.

Oedipus Tex said:
Oed would also like to point out to Supkem that he changed his avatar, but not his tagline, and now looks to have jumped from 16% gay to about 89% gay.

:LOL: ROFL :LOL:

Back