Has anyone seen the Burgundy Booger?

Ok, Supkem has just read the whole thread and has noted that, as the morning past there seemed to be a conspiracy. It goes without mentioning that each of you seems a bit abstract. a bit unaccustomed to normal behavior. As such, the question of the hour should be:

WHO THE HECK SPIKED YOUR FROSTED FLAKES!?!?!

Supkem said:
WHO THE HECK SPIKED YOUR FROSTED FLAKES!?!?!

Well, Annihilus has to tell you that he had Cocoa Crispies (not Coco Crisp, the baseball player) for breakfast. While he had to shout above the din of his Crispies when talking to Ms. Annihilus, he still couldn't hear anything at all.

Hearing loss. That may be the crux of the whole problem.

dreithraider76 said:
DR76 (yes, you may call me The Doctor - or Doc if you're feeling cozy) would enjoy a tussle with the Booger. As I have no avatar - and really have no idea how one gets an avatar - The Doctor would like to beg out of the rest of the discussion.

Doctor can press the User CP button at the top of the board, then click the User Options tab. At the bottom of that screen is a Change Avatar button.

DR can use any image, but Undertaker believes that the limits are 150x150 in dimensions, and 50k is size.

Undertaker does not eat frosted flakes. He eats peanut butter Captain Crunch as part of a balanced breakfast.

bideau said:
Bideau's faith in internet handles has just been shatter upon learning that Ambr is a guy, not Amber from Survivor :rolleyes:

DropKick has never watched Survivor. He does enjoy the reality show "The Ultimate Fighter". Perhaps that is why DropKick interpreted Ambr as Arm Bar, rather than Amber. Thus, the fact that Ambr is a male did not come as a complete surprise to DropKick.

Of course, it's pretty difficult to fool the clever DropKick for very long. He usually figures things out....eventually. Even without the benefit of a super secret forum.
;)

I have just about every Calvin & Hobbes book.

Attack Of The Deranged Mutant Killer Monster Snow Goons
The Authoritative Calvin and Hobbes
The Calvin and Hobbes Lazy Sunday Book
Homicidal Psycho Jungle Cat
The Complete Calvin and Hobbes
Yukon Ho!
Something Under the Bed Is Drooling
The Revenge Of The Baby-Sat
Scientific Progress Goes 'Boink'
The Days are Just Packed

Not to mention... Back in the early 90s the NIU paper had the strip in it and the guy I was dating at the time used to cut them out and give them to me.

Oh, and one of the kittens I got back in the late 80s was named... You got it... Hobbes.

I'm just a slight C & H addict. But I know I have a problem, I've admitted it. So at least that's a start. :p

dropKickMurphy said:
DropKick has never watched Survivor. He does enjoy the reality show "The Ultimate Fighter". Perhaps that is why DropKick interpreted Ambr as Arm Bar, rather than Amber. Thus, the fact that Ambr is a male did not come as a complete surprise to DropKick.

Of course, it's pretty difficult to fool the clever DropKick for very long. He usually figures things out....eventually. Even without the benefit of a super secret forum.
;)

That clever, clever dropKick. He's so messed up in the head that he forgets that he is actually 3 people at once and when he thinks he figured something out on his own, he actually already knew it in the first place because Hawg or It's Good knew about it or read it on a super secret forum someplace.

This thread is starting to make Annihilus's head hurt.

Ras is trying to help Supkem understand that a good start in the morning requires a good breakfast. Here are some suggestions....

The Doctor would like to ask the mods a question? Is this national change your avatar day? I have ID'c you guys by your avatars as much as your names. Doc is disoriented!

Please help.

followed by H2O or a reasonable alternative....

and make sure that you computer is ready to go by feedinf that cereal port....

or for you religious type, visit MickeyD's for your ......

dreithraider76 said:
The Doctor would like to ask the mods a question? Is this national change your avatar day? I have ID'c you guys by your avatars as much as your names. Doc is disoriented!

Please help.

Hmmm... MGO hasn't noticed any avatar changes. Is the Dr. sure he hasn't been :high: ???

dreithraider76 said:

Please help.

Annihilus will attempt to clear things up for you, Doc.

Undertaker used to be a bouncy guy with many eyes, he's now spam/viking guy.

Bideau (being left-handed and all) went from the giant ? to a family of flying bananas.

Annihilus has been many things in the past, and is currently a giant Mantis named Zorak.

For the longest time, Pookie thought he was Poodle Pete Carroll and is now an angry kid. A young angry kid.

mgo is still in love with Michigan and Tom Brady, but can't admit it.

Ras is still Ras, but apparently is in love with cereal. Annihilus hopes that cereal loves him back equally.

Annihilus hopes this helps you in your quest for sanity dr. If he missed anyone he apologizes in advance.

BlitheSpirit said:
Seriously, try speaking of yourself in the third person. For most people who fall within the vague parameters of "normal," (and even those who don't) this isn't easy to do even as a "one off," let alone maintain as a habit. A vague discomfort and private embarrassment immediately set in. Sort of like how one feels when listening to one's own voice.

That's what BlitheSpirit thinks, anyway.

BlitheSpirit has spoken.

After spending an entire day posting in third person (not quite speaking, but hey), Undertaker has these thoughts:

After some initial awkwardness, it got much more comfortable.

It led to speaking in the "Royal We" for a time, and an avatar change. We think this might come in handy for the mods (all 25 of us) for dealing with trolls in the future.

After a time, Undertaker grew to enjoy posting in 3rd person. So much so that he started thinking in third person.

This has Undertaker a little spooked.

Annihilus said:
For the longest time, Pookie thought he was Poodle Pete Carroll and is now an angry kid. A young angry kid.

Please make a note that during the football season pookie was Tom Brady with an unproportionally large bulge in his pants, which was pointed out to pookie by a troll.

pookie said:
Please make a note that during the football season pookie was Tom Brady with an unproportionally large bulge in his pants, which was pointed out to pookie by a troll.
DC thought that was a rather funny thread.
ROFL
________
medical marijuana card

Undertaker #59 said:
After a time, Undertaker grew to enjoy posting in 3rd person. So much so that he started thinking in third person.

This has Undertaker a little spooked.

Once again, Annihilus is laughing and his co-workers are looking at him with suspicion. What is sad is that Annihilus is laughing so hard because Undertaker is right.

Annihilus wonders if BlitheSpirit knew that this was going to happen all along. BlitheSpirit must indeed be the true master of the universe.

Back