Help! I can't Breath

Hogfarmer

Reaction score
The MU is for real! And I know you miss me.

Wanted to say that I'm impressed with the overall comments on the Gordon situation. Putting a players well being above the success of the team is admirable. Good luck in the playoffs. I truly hope you make it to Arrowhead.

MU is usually reserved for those who need a timeout but have not reached the level of being banned. You have clearly been here to troll and given that you've got under the skin of some snowflakes here, you've been successful. But there comes a time when you need to be more than a troll, spamming multiple threads with your BS.

We have many opposing fans here who contribute to football talk, who offer different points of view. They have found this a fun place to have football and non-football discussions.

So it's up to you to decide which one you want to be. When you're not trolling, I personally find you amusing. But we can't have countless thread hijacked. The mods here are usually hands off and if you can tolerate the snowflakes who will test you, most members are easy to get along with.

Let us know which way you'd like this to go.

Wanted to say that I'm impressed with the overall comments on the Gordon situation. Putting a players well being above the success of the team is admirable. Good luck in the playoffs. I truly hope you make it to Arrowhead.

Cart before horse

And then there’s the really stoned guy stuck in the corn maze, who’s only link to society is his portal on the Planet.

Oh and it's spelled "breathe"

MU is usually reserved for those who need a timeout but have not reached the level of being banned. You have clearly been here to troll and given that you've got under the skin of some snowflakes here, you've been successful. But there comes a time when you need to be more than a troll, spamming multiple threads with your BS.

We have many opposing fans here who contribute to football talk, who offer different points of view. They have found this a fun place to have football and non-football discussions.

So it's up to you to decide which one you want to be. When you're not trolling, I personally find you amusing. But we can't have countless thread hijacked. The mods here are usually hands off and if you can tolerate the snowflakes who will test you, most members are easy to get along with.

Let us know which way you'd like this to go.

You can turn me loose , I'll be good. Word!

Back