Votes: 13 61.9%
  • Hernandez

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Neither

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters

Skellington

Reaction score
So I have the opportunity to pick up both Gronk and Hernandez in one of my FF leagues and I'm torn with who to go after.

I'm thinking that Gronk will probably get more TDs but Hernandez will get more yards and may make up for the TDs that Gronk gets.

What do you think?

So I have the opportunity to pick up both Gronk and Hernandez in one of my FF leagues and I'm torn with who to go after.

I'm thinking that Gronk will probably get more TDs but Hernandez will get more yards and may make up for the TDs that Gronk gets.

What do you think?

Hernandez

Your FF league hasn't started yet?

We've started and I didn't look to pick them up the first week because it was always one of the other last year and I wanted to see what they did in the first week. Unfortunately, that didn't help me any but I want to pick one of them up before I miss out.

I grabbed Gronk on Waivers but then second-guessed myself and thought about getting Hernandez instead. My other TE is Jermichael Finley so I could take both of them but that wouldn't help me on the bye week.

I could grab them both and see who gets the most points and push my decision until at least the bye week.

They'll both have their days but it's likely that Gronk scores more TD's. So from a FF value, I'd have to think Gronk's more valuable as a TE based on that alone.

Hernandez big days are likely to come more at a WR's expense than Gronk's, also. Gronk could still chip with a TD or two on relatively few catches in those games. Not so sure I feel the opposite is likely to occur, regularly.

So Gronk.

This is why I can't play FF. I'm a homer and would want both. Plus **** rooting for other team's players. :soapbox:

We've started and I didn't look to pick them up the first week because it was always one of the other last year and I wanted to see what they did in the first week. Unfortunately, that didn't help me any but I want to pick one of them up before I miss out.

I grabbed Gronk on Waivers but then second-guessed myself and thought about getting Hernandez instead. My other TE is Jermichael Finley so I could take both of them but that wouldn't help me on the bye week.

I could grab them both and see who gets the most points and push my decision until at least the bye week.

I gotta get in your league if you already have Finley and you can grab Gronk on the waiver wire!

How the hell does a TE with 10 TD's in his rookie season not get drafted?!?!?!

I gotta get in your league if you already have Finley and you can grab Gronk on the waiver wire!

How the hell does a TE with 10 TD's in his rookie season not get drafted?!?!?!

I have Keller and Gronk. lol My league is a total TD league though, its real tough, but I ended up winning last year, 384 bucks.

I picked up both Gronk and Cam Newton on the WW this week.

Hernandez and Scott Chandler are still both available also.

To make this league sound even worse...the guy who drafted Gronk dropped him for Lance Kendricks before the first week.

I've got both of them in my league. I use Hernandez at WR and Gronk at TE. It worked out well week 1.

I've got both of them in my league. I use Hernandez at WR and Gronk at TE. It worked out well week 1.

Hernandez is listed at WR in your league?...or is this a flex position?

Nope.

It was an auto-draft so it went by rankings.

EXACLTY. Gronk will have more TDs and likely more yards since he seems to be Brady's fave right now and even last year.

I think Gronk will have more TD's but I think Ahern if he stays healthy will definitely have more yards, his receiver likes skills make him a really good option to run those deep patterns out of the slot like we saw against the Dolphins and thus imo he'll get more yards.

Back