My opinion on NE Offense:

Good QB, Great Oline, terrible RB, Great Wide outs

My opinion on Brady:

Great QB for the system

Ding ding, see he went to the system word. Its like clockwork. Now here I go, I will question him....what system are they using, since the system and how they play has changed about 5 times in the last 8 years as has the oline, and the wide outs were not always great, so which is it? Are you telling me that no matter what oline, no matter what receivers, brady is great...doesnt that kill the fact that you said he is a system Qb? Now he will dance around, not answering the question and change the subject...wait for it. Oh and I love this part. Manning has had the same O coordinator and the same receiver for his entire career, brady has had a couple coordinators and many different receivers and olineman, so wouldnt they make manning the system Qb?

Please, then why couldn't Marino "make" any other recievers after they left? Once they were gone, so were Marino's numbers. He still had flashes and no doubt he was great but you're selling great players short because you want to protect your hero's legacy.

Marino's trhrew TD's to 51 differant WR's

Mark Clayton 79
Mark Duper 55
O.J. McDuffie 25
Nat Moore 24
Jim C. Jensen 19
Bruce Hardy 16
Irving Fryar 15
Keith Jackson 15
Dan Johnson 14
Tony Martin 10
Ferrell Edmunds 9
Oronde Gadsden 9
James Pruitt 8
Joe Rose 8
Troy Drayton 8
Lamar Thomas 8
Mark Ingram 8
Fred Banks 8
Keith Byars 7
Lorenzo Hampton 6
Tony Paige 6
Tony Nathan 5
Andre Brown 4
Stanley Pritchett 4
Fred Barnett 4
Ron Davenport 4
Greg Baty 4
Bernie Parmalee 3
Charles Jordan 3
Randal Hill 2
Gary Clark 2
Irving Spikes 2
Woody Bennett 2
Ed Perry 2
Troy Stradford 2
Terry Kirby 2
Eric Green 2
Scott Schwedes 2
Jimmy Cefalo 2
Karim Abdul-Jabbar 1
Bobby Humphrey 1
Brett Perriman 1
David Overstreet 1
Vince Heflin 1
Brett Carolan 1
John Avery 1
Robert E. Wilson 1
Jerris McPhail 1
Rob Konrad 1
Sammie Smith 1
Frank Wainright

All qb's play in a system..

Yea but when they use the word System QB as Brady has always been labeled..it's just a nice way of describing a "Dink & Dunker'...its a talking point for Brady as "The Bend don't Break" defense is a talking point for the Patriots lousy defense...

You'll get it...Don't ever get sick of hearing the same old boring ass talking points...how Brady is a smart QB...how Brady is tough in the pocket,... how Brady never quits...how focused Brady is...etc...etc...

wouldn't you like to hear the comments that real passing QB's get like Warner, Marino, Montanna, Palmer etc...

Marino was a good QB, but ridiculously overrated. He should not be in any reasonably thinking football fan's top 5 of all time

You can't be serious...and you think the Madonna hyped "Glory Boy Brady" story marketed by Kraft & the NFL with this resume !!!!

- zero passing records in 6 of 7 years..."ZERO" in 50 passing catagories,
- ranked 6th, 10th and 9th in QB rating his 3 SB winning seasons
- Adam Venierti won all 3 SB's won by 3 Fgs of a total 9 points
- All 3 SB's won by the lowest margin in history other than Bills-NYG game

I call that barely winning...not some dominant great QB kicking ass & taking numbers later...his fvcking kicker won every important game for him...

- how many rings would Brady have if they needed a TD to win ? ... none...
- how much bullshit hype would Brady recieve without those rings & his abilty?...none

wouldn't you like to hear the comments that real passing QB's get like Warner, Marino, Montanna, Palmer etc...

Yeah - nobody ever talks/talked about those guys:blink:

A Browns fan teaming up with a Dolphins fan to talk about how the Patriots are overrated. ROFL It doesn't get any better than this. ROFL

You can't be serious...and you think the Madonna hyped "Glory Boy Brady" story marketed by Kraft & the NFL with this resume !!!!

- zero passing records in 6 of 7 years..."ZERO" in 50 passing catagories,
- ranked 6th, 10th and 9th in QB rating his 3 SB winning seasons
- Adam Venierti won all 3 SB's won by 3 Fgs of a total 9 points
- All 3 SB's won by the lowest margin in history other than Bills-NYG game

I call that barely winning...not some dominant great QB kicking ass & taking numbers later...his fvcking kicker won every important game for him...

- how many rings would Brady have if they needed a TD to win ? ... none...
- how much bullshit hype would Brady recieve without those rings & his abilty?...none

The most overrated stat in football is passing yards. When its all said and done, even Don Shula will admit that Marino couldn't carry Brady's jock. The fact that Marino only got one shot at a ring and failed miserably proves he cannot be a top 5 all time QB.

Your stats above are so misguided its sad, so going point by point is like trying to teach a monkey to play chess. Brady has won 3 Super Bowls, has won 4 AFC title games, and played in 5 of them. Marino has just as many rings as I do. Owned.

A Browns fan teaming up with a Dolphins fan to talk about how the Patriots are overrated. ROFL It doesn't get any better than this. ROFL

Its like watching the two 'thinnest' women at the Jenny Craig Party argue over whose celulite is more attractive...

Yeah, and the top two have more catches than the next 20 combined. All you did was prove my point.

I knew you would think that...only the Mark brothers both played 10 seasons with Marino

So your point is what now !!!

I knew you would think that...only the Mark brothers both played 10 seasons with Marino

So your point is what now !!!

That marino got to have a good chemistry with his receivers that brady has never been given the chance to develope yet brady still puts up great numbers. He gets more amazing by the second.

The most overrated stat in football is passing yards. When its all said and done, even Don Shula will admit that Marino couldn't carry Brady's jock. The fact that Marino only got one shot at a ring and failed miserably proves he cannot be a top 5 all time QB.

Your stats above are so misguided its sad, so going point by point is like trying to teach a monkey to play chess. Brady has won 3 Super Bowls, has won 4 AFC title games, and played in 5 of them. Marino has just as many rings as I do. Owned.

Please enough with the bullshit...you find me 1 single person ...wait ...even better Belichck* or Charlie Weis the 2 closest to Brady's success and the best Tom Brady authorities and biased to him...

If you asked both of them to completely put their Tom Brady history & bias completely aside & be completely honest with an unarguable explanation of their choice to this specific question to BB* and Weis?

Q: In a hypathetical situation as Offensive coordinater & Head coach, BB* & Weis are hired specifically to sign 1 of these 2 QB's Dan Marino or Tom Brady for an offense designed for specifically the greatest passing QB available to them being Marino & Brady...

This whole Offense is completly designed mostley to spread the defense with mostely 40%downfield passing of 20+ yards...along with some West Coast schemes and very little running...What QB would they honestly pick with the ability to succeed...

Dan Marino all day long if BB* and Weis were honest & unbiased,,..if you notice Brady is never in great passing Marino-Manning & Warner passing QB story's...Not only if they would choose Marino over him...they would choose Manning, Palmer , Breeze and even Warner in his prime years & condition...thats a fact...

Please enough with the bullshit...you find me 1 single person ...wait ...even better Belichck* or Charlie Weis the 2 closest to Brady's success and the best Tom Brady authorities and biased to him...

If you asked both of them to completely put their Tom Brady history & bias completely aside & be completely honest with an unarguable explanation of their choice to this specific question to BB* and Weis?

Q: In a hypathetical situation as Offensive coordinater & Head coach, BB* & Weis are hired specifically to sign 1 of these 2 QB's Dan Marino or Tom Brady for an offense designed for specifically the greatest passing QB available to them being Marino & Brady...

This whole Offense is completly designed mostley to spread the defense with mostely 40%downfield passing of 20+ yards...along with some West Coast schemes and very little running...What QB would they honestly pick with the ability to succeed...

Dan Marino all day long if BB* and Weis were honest & unbiased,,..if you notice Brady is never in great passing Marino-Manning & Warner passing QB story's...Not only if they would choose Marino over him...they would choose Manning, Palmer , Breeze and even Warner in his prime years & condition...thats a fact...

Why would either of those guys want a Qb that sucked in the playoffs over a Qb that won 3 superbowls? Brady is a great throwing Qb, he throws as much if not more than any Qb in football, deal with it.

if you notice Brady is never in great passing Marino-Manning & Warner passing QB story's...

If you 'notice' Brady is in stories about winning, Marino is in stories about losing.

That marino got to have a good chemistry with his receivers that brady has never been given the chance to develope yet brady still puts up great numbers. He gets more amazing by the second.

Ding...DING..Ding...DING..!!! Wrong again...how much chemistry did Marino have as being the 1st Rookie QB to ever make the Probowl..and his 1st Starting season in 1984 he was awarded NFL's MVP of The Year.

Thats not alot time for cheistry...so know whats your point !!!

Back