Hey Fellow Planet Members!

fusion99

Reaction score
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I have posted here, so I wanted to give everyone here a quick shout out.

I recently got a new job a few months ago, which makes my free time somewhat limited, but I decided that I would sneak in here for a few minutes today to see how all my fellow patriots fans are doing.

Has KenJr posted recently? What about FallingAlice? (I know she LOVES me :D ) RoadGrader still posting? He's probably the coolest one here. Don't worry Undertaker and Annihilus, I didn't forget about you guys either. You guys always have something interesting to say (or read).

How bout them Pats? Leading the division again!!! Ah, don't you all love it knowing your team will be in the playoffs, now if I could only get to a game.

Anyway, time is running short, but I hope that all of the Planet members enjoyed thanksgiving with their families and have a great holiday.

-F99

BizarroAnnihilus on 11-29-2006 at 11:00 AM said:
Hey look, it's Fusion!

Whatup homey?

Not too much, how have things been over here? Glad to see that you are all doing ok!!

How do I get a postwhorecount? I guess if I don't post much I dont get one lol.

Benign Despot, and Lebowski, you guys eat a lot on Thanksgiving or what? All I could do on my day off was watch football and eat. Believe it or not, i actully went Christmas shopping also, since usually there aren't many gifts on the 24th :D

What's the deal with the NFL Network now showing live games? I thought it was only the big 4 who showed the games.. FOX, NBC, CBS, and ABC (maybe not ABC anymore since MNF is on ESPN).

Welcome back, Fusion.

For those newer members who may be lost about some of the references in this thread, you can catch up here. Was one of Fusion's first posts, and became an instant classic.

Undertaker #59 on 11-29-2006 at 11:12 AM said:
Welcome back, Fusion.

For those newer members who may be lost about some of the references in this thread, you can catch up here. Was one of Fusion's first posts, and became an instant classic.

LOL I will never live that one down. You keeping the peace around here, I know some of those colts and steeler fans like to start some stuff :D (no offense colts / steeler fans)

When I logged in today, I noticed a LOT more members online than before, maybe because it's football season? Or you guys are giving away free beer and I missed out on it.

Trolls have been okay. We have a few cool new members because of Patsfans being down for awhile, and membership has been on a steady rise anyway.

We had some free beer, but it was only Keystone, and BrownFan80 drank it all.

fusion99 on 11-29-2006 at 10:57 AM said:

RoadGrader still posting? He's probably the coolest one here.
awww, that was sweet........

listen up. the only reason I payed any attention to you was on account of I was trying to get close to you hoping to get your leftovers :lipsmack:

no dummy..........not your Aztec Chicken :shake:

:hump:

Undertaker #59 on 11-29-2006 at 11:12 AM said:
Welcome back, Fusion.

Wow. I just read that whole thread (almost), and I must say, I have sympathy for fusion.

fusion99 on 11-29-2006 at 10:57 AM said:
Hey guys,

It's been a while since I have posted here, so I wanted to give everyone here a quick shout out.

I recently got a new job a few months ago, which makes my free time somewhat limited, but I decided that I would sneak in here for a few minutes today to see how all my fellow patriots fans are doing.

Has KenJr posted recently? What about FallingAlice? (I know she LOVES me :D ) RoadGrader still posting? He's probably the coolest one here. Don't worry Undertaker and Annihilus, I didn't forget about you guys either. You guys always have something interesting to say (or read).

How bout them Pats? Leading the division again!!! Ah, don't you all love it knowing your team will be in the playoffs, now if I could only get to a game.

Anyway, time is running short, but I hope that all of the Planet members enjoyed thanksgiving with their families and have a great holiday.

-F99

sorry to say kenjr has been missing in action.....:mad:

fusion99 on 11-29-2006 at 11:24 AM said:
LOL I will never live that one down. You keeping the peace around here, I know some of those colts and steeler fans like to start some stuff :D (no offense colts / steeler fans)

When I logged in today, I noticed a LOT more members online than before, maybe because it's football season? Or you guys are giving away free beer and I missed out on it.
Hey Fusion, glad to hear you're doing well. It sounds like you're keeping busy. BTW, have you run into that girl again at the gym?

:D

Back