Hey

KenJr30

Reaction score
Good evening to everyone.

I am sorry that I have not posted very much lately. I am trying to get more cash, education,etc as I have posted before in another thread.

I miss all of you, even Anni.

I am losing great confidence in Peyton. As many of you have pointed out before, he is not a big game QB. I hate posting that, especially here. He had "happy feet" big time in the first half last
Sunday and it made me puke. Overthrows, underthrows whatever, it happened. The positive thing I will say is that he did not throw his arms up or make the "Peytie Pout" as has been posted here several times.

That said (or posted), a few things really are bothering me.

1. 4th and 2 or 3, and he waves off the punt team in the third qtr. Not good.
2. Nick Harper picks up the fumble. Dude had a knife in his knee less than 24hrs prior and almost gets his other knee ripped to pieces. How improbable is that? I could have run faster than him with 2 good knees at 35 yrs of age (my bday is tomorrow btw)
3. Pamula (Pam Anderson, sp?) non interception was an interception. Worst reversal I have seen, ever!
4. 3rd and 2 with 30 some odd seconds to go and 2 TO's and he calls a pass play that almost gets picked off. Give the damn ball to Edge!
5. Last call! "I am trying to be a good teammate here. C'mon guys. Listen, we had problems with our protection." Yikes!

Unfortunately, Peyton will retire in prolly 7 yrs or so and we will win the Super Bowl, the next year.

Indy Colts 2014 Super Bowl Champs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, where is the Girlie Pic thread?

PatPatriot said:
The first step is knowing you have a problem...

I am drinking too much Mich Ultra's tonight. Yes, I have a problem.

KenJr30 said:

I am sorry that I have not posted very much lately. I am trying to get more cash, education,etc as I have posted before in another thread.

I am losing great confidence in Peyton. As many of you have pointed out before, he is not a big game QB. I hate posting that, especially here. He had "happy feet" big time in the first half last
Sunday and it made me puke. Overthrows, underthrows whatever, it happened. The positive thing I will say is that he did not throw his arms up or make the "Peytie Pout" as has been posted here several times.

2. Nick Harper picks up the fumble. Dude had a knife in his knee less than 24hrs prior and almost gets his other knee ripped to pieces. How improbable is that? I could have run faster than him with 2 good knees at 35 yrs of age (my bday is tomorrow btw)
3. Pamula (Pam Anderson, sp?) non interception was an interception. Worst reversal I have seen, ever!
4. 3rd and 2 with 30 some odd seconds to go and 2 TO's and he calls a pass play that almost gets picked off. Give the damn ball to Edge!
5. Last call! "I am trying to be a good teammate here. C'mon guys. Listen, we had problems with our protection." Yikes!

Unfortunately, Peyton will retire in prolly 7 yrs or so and we will win the Super Bowl, the next year.

Welcome back Ken.

What's really been bothering me this week about the Clots losing, is how everyone here in Indy is calling for Vanderjerks head on a platter. Vandershank should never have been put in that position. I agree, Manning should have put the ball in Edge's hands for the 2 yards that they needed for the 1st down. Personally, I think blame for that goes towards Dungy, the OC and Manning.
Man, I can't believe I am sticking up for the liquored up kicker.

Re: Re: Hey

IndyPatriotfan said:
Welcome back Ken.

What's really been bothering me this week about the Clots losing, is how everyone here in Indy is calling for Vanderjerks head on a platter. Vandershank should never have been put in that position. I agree, Manning should have put the ball in Edge's hands for the 2 yards that they needed for the 1st down. Personally, I think blame for that goes towards Dungy, the OC and Manning.
Man, I can't believe I am sticking up for the liquored up kicker.

Good points.

I like Vandy, even though he chokes in big games as much as peyton. I still do not understand why he would not run Edge to gain the yards. Makes me ill.

All of you......stop fawning over this POS......we all know we miss dred more than we missed him

oh, yeah , I forgot :thumb: :D

KenJr30 said:

Only one thing you said that really bugs the sheet outta me.

Is it Anni or Anni's ? With there being two of him im just not sure.:banghead:

Re: Re: Re: Hey

KenJr30 said:
I like Vandy, even though he chokes in big games as much as peyton. I still do not understand why he would not run Edge to gain the yards. Makes me ill.
The major alleged difference between Cowher and Belichick in the playoffs is that Cowher in past years has gone conservative in big games and lost, while Belichick is known to go for the jugular, to play for the win, not for overtime.

With 20 20 hindsight, sure, give the ball to Edge for two yards. Thing is, the defense would be playing for just that, which means it would be a good time to throw.

I am not eager to second guess the second guessers. Let's just say I can see where Manning was coming from. There is no real way of knowing what the right call was, other than saying that what didn't work was obviously wrong. As a Patriots fan who has seen Brady play last minute drives in recent Super Bowls, I'd have no trouble saying get into field goal range then take a few shots. I would never ask or expect Brady and Vinatieri to play for a tie, to aim to win in overtime.

Manning and Vanderjagt? Well... I'll let the Colts fans judge.

Welcome back Ken!!! It just hasn't been the same around here without you. BTW, what did you do with Dred?
________
Mercedes-Benz W108

Back