How bout them COWBOYS?

GReasyballbag

I guess I?m not banned
Reaction score
What happened to the Cowboy fans that joined over the past few days?

Please come and entertain us, tell us about what you think of America’s real team the New England Patriots!!!!

Tell us about the good old days

Tell us something

Well, they're lookin' good. Annihilus can tell you that much (he read it in another thread).

Annihilus* on 10-09-2007 at 01:30 PM said:
Well, they're lookin' good. Annihilus can tell you that much (he read it in another thread).

I think I read the same thing:shrug: :huh: :high:

Annihilus* on 10-09-2007 at 01:30 PM said:

No shit. What else does one need to know about them anyway?

Major A$$hole* on 10-09-2007 at 11:43 AM said:
"Where are all the Cowboys fans???"

We're still here, still recovering from last night's game.....:D

I wanna hear about how Dallas can still be "America's Team" after the whole Irvin/Williams thing? :mad:

Hopefully, we'll get lucky and a Dallas fan will use the magic words - "video tape", cuz then we can talk about Dallas Players allegedly videotaping sexual assaults while high on cocaine... Oops.

There. Maybe THAT will get them to post :D

The are exhusted from that brawl with the fearsome Bills.

You know if the Bills would have punted and got the Cowgirls back on their own 20 instead of trying the long FG just before halftime, the Bills would have won.

And if the dog hadn't stopped to crap , he would have caughtthe rabbit.

Claremonster on 10-09-2007 at 01:47 PM said:
I wanna hear about how Dallas can still be "America's Team" after the whole Irvin/Williams thing? :mad:
BECAUSE EVERYONE WAS DOING BLOW AND GETTING HUMMERS IN THE WHITE HOUSE AT THAT TIME!!!!

The cowboy fans are at there board as well...you guys should sign up and get involved in the build up to the game

they are a set of nice folk

GReasyballbag on 10-09-2007 at 01:37 PM said:
Wasn’t there something he said about the Patriots being a good golfing team?
:shrug:

That he did. Freudian slip if ever I've heard one.

P4E* on 10-09-2007 at 12:04 PM said:
The cowboy fans are at there board as well...you guys should sign up and get involved in the build up to the game

they are a set of nice folk

Yes, it's pretty busy over at our board right now, still talking about last night's game.

I invite everyone here for some friendly rival talk. We've got a thread just especially for you all. You will need to register, though.

http://www.theblueandsilver.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9004

To me, Dallas looks like a very good NFC quality team. They remind me a lot of the 2004 Philly team. I think the Pats will win by 7-10 points. If Dallas plays like they did last night, Pats win by 21+.

Here!

Hey I'm looking forward to a very good weekend! Traveling to Dallas for the game.

Key words = Video tape! Haha

Seriously, yea they got caught, but they have proven they are still a top tier team. The video thing is a non-issue.

Oh, and uh, anybody have that other Cowboys video tape?? haha

So far every game I have gone to at Texas Stadium they have won, including the Colts game last season. The Pats look to be a bigger task this season.

Hey this could be a preview of the upcoming Super Bowl. Win or lose, I'm just looking forward to a great game.

The Pats have the upper hand, no doubt, but most thought the same for the Colts game last season.

Back