How many Pats games did you watch this yr?

TylerD

Reaction score
Just curious how many here are able to catch every single game? I managed to watch 8 Colts games, the other 8 I had to record and watch or els watch the highlights... I work at a bank and the hrs are retarded and require me to work most Sundays :( Kills me to miss games lol.

I watched every NFL game televised this year.

I've watched most because my boss has Sunday Ticket, and I just happen to work Sundays.

wh00t

Thanks to NFL Sunday Ticket I haven't missed a game since Parcells was here. I did have to record the 45-3 Jest game, though, as I was at my kids' flag football practice - first Patriots game I haven't seen live in the same (Parcells) time period. I was freaked out to know the game was happening and I didn't know what was going on.

All but half of one, I believe.

I think the real moral of the story is Pats fans > Colts fans. :rockon:

Watched every pre-season,away game and Indy game. Attended the rest of the home games. Would have been to the Indy game but, it was my daughter's B-day and I owed a friend a ticket.

Every one. Plus about 10 I have on tape from previous seasons.

Every game. What the farg else am I gonna do on Sundays? :huh:

Some people work :shrug: during the season my wife will ask what time the games are on so she can plan dinner around them :rockon:

Some people work :shrug: during the season my wife will ask what time the games are on so she can plan dinner around them :rockon:

I know. I was more speaking to my own situation.

Trust me, last season there were weeks I worked 7 days and missed portions of games. That was depressing but it was out of necessity. I'm fortunate this season is all. :toast:

Starting watching this season from half-time of the Lions game on. Went to the Jets and GB games. I have them all on tape and will be watching the ones I missed during the next few weeks.

Back