How much snow did you get?

It is almost time for tank tops, shorts and wearing flip flops weather :) Eff the snow! LOL

That is what I wear while doing chores around the house, a bit cold when going for the paper or mail, but my theory is that is I wear such clothing, the spring gods will smile on me for my fortitude and make it come sooner this year.

It hasn't worked, but I am persistent.:thumb:

give her a foot massage instead :thumb:

<s>but let your hands wander</s> but make sure your hands are nice&warm

I was gonna say reward her with inch for inch. :dbanana:

But a foot massage might work out better ;) You know, because I am sure they are sore. :toast:

my daughter isn't happy every one of these snow days is taking away an April vacation day this is the second three to go

my daughter isn't happy every one of these snow days is taking away an April vacation day this is the second three to go

Yeah, they're cool at first, until they take those days away and then tack some on to the end of the year!

Yeah, they're cool at first, until they take those days away and then tack some on to the end of the year!

exactly so now when I tell her about a potential storm to close school instead of doing the happy dance she's all Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

exactly so now when I tell her about a potential storm to close school instead of doing the happy dance she's all Nooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!

What's better than sitting in a classroom when it's beautiful outside?!!

that and the kids are around

Which is why I now own a snowblower. Kids moved away, I bought the snowblower, kids were pissed that I didn't do it years earlier. I told them the only reason why we had them was so that I'd have help shoveling the driveway.

I like it when they need to stop and wonder if I'm being serious :)

Which is why I now own a snowblower. Kids moved away, I bought the snowblower, kids were pissed that I didn't do it years earlier. I told them the only reason why we had them was so that I'd have help shoveling the driveway.

I like it when they need to stop and wonder if I'm being serious :)

Lol, keep them on their on toes! ROFL

Lol, keep them on their on toes! ROFL

Child labor...it's a renewable resource

(yeah, I know it's a real issue; yeah, I know I'm going to hell; yeah, I know I've been carrying the tone it down banner; but sometimes, yah just gotta let it out)

Child labor...it's a renewable resource

(yeah, I know it's a real issue; yeah, I know I'm going to hell; yeah, I know I've been carrying the tone it down banner; but sometimes, yah just gotta let it out)

Hey man, I'm with ya. People wonder how we can manage with all these kids. Everyone puts in on it, damnit! :)

We got about 4" in South Carolina. The whole state just about shut down haha.

Back