How's YOUR weather?

Pyxis

First one at MY house
Reaction score
Mine is:

Exceptional thunderstorms with temperatures sitting at 75* at 3:19 pm on July 15, 2013.

This is thread worthy because I am 20 minutes outside of San Antonio, Texas.

Well done, Mother Nature. :wink:
Posted via Mobile Device

About 95 and low humidity. Awesome beach day here on the lake,

its hard to be upset at Rain in July in Texas.

Our weather is around the depths of Hell for temp and humidity. Seriously oppressive heat wave.

Its 89,but the heat index is 99 due to the humidty.
Posted via Mobile Device

its hard to be upset at Rain in July in Texas.

Woohoo right Middie? We RARELY experience this!

I'm sorry, Lisa. I heard it would be bad up there. Actually, what we have is because of your heat wave. Counterclockwise spin is dumping Gulf rain on us.
Posted via Mobile Device

This time last year my garden practically dried up even with watering and it's expensive to water with city water so I thought I'd be smart and buy three rain barrels to water my garden with.
This year, all three barrels are full and I haven't had to use them. In fact my garden is so saturated that my squash plants are getting root rot and we are on a slope that drains off quickly.

1003670_10200569296930002_350924748_n.jpg

Yesterday and today are the first days we've had that we have had a full day of sunshine in months.

Normally it's me getting cooked. Not today!

:celebrate:
Posted via Mobile Device

Your from Texas?

Do you wear stirrups and boots with spurs?

Do you know Pookie?

I am not from texas. Also what about my "from texas"? Let me know if you get that one.

I guess I should now divert your attention from discomfort to enlighten y'all that it's National Fried Chicken Day.

:D

And mine is finishing up in my covered cast iron skillet. Thanks to OPT, our Surgeon, for the help in restoring that cast iron!
Posted via Mobile Device

I guess I should now divert your attention from discomfort to enlighten y'all that it's National Fried Chicken Day.

:D

And mine is finishing up in my covered cast iron skillet. Thanks to OPT, our Surgeon, for the help in restoring that cast iron!
Posted via Mobile Device

:thumb:

Back