I finally found it...

Nomadic Logic

Reaction score
A place to hang out and BS with fellow Pats fans. EXCELLENT.

The quick and dirty on me: I'm 29 and married. I grew up in CT, but left in '93 when I joined the military. I got out this past December and landed a job in Frederick, MD where I now reside. A lonely Pats fan in Ravens / Redskins country.

Can anyone recommend other sites for good Pats info aside from projo.com and patsfans.com?

Welcome aboard Nomadic. I had a chance to stay in Frederick a couple of years ago when we took our daughter to Antietam (she's a Civil War fanatic). Beautiful country down there. We drive through it often when we go to Virginia to visit her at college.

There are quite a few sources for Pats info including the Globe (boston.com) and Herald (bostonherald.com). I've never been a fan of the official site.

And of course, you can get daily training camp updates right here from Brushifan1, current reigning Fan of the Year.

Looking forward to hearing more from you. Enjoy.

Welcome Nomad!

This is a great site to BS with other Pats Fans. As far as Pats info is concerned, most of the stuff gets posted here, but Boston Sports Media Watch is a good place to get links to a bunch of stories from a bunch of different sources. Patriots.com is doing something similar now as well.

If you are looking for other message boards, the 2 largest ones are KFFL and Patsfans.....(but not nearly as friendly as we are :p )

Nomadic Logic said:
A place to hang out and BS with fellow Pats fans. EXCELLENT.

The quick and dirty on me: I'm 29 and married. I grew up in CT, but left in '93 when I joined the military. I got out this past December and landed a job in Frederick, MD where I now reside. A lonely Pats fan in Ravens / Redskins country.

Can anyone recommend other sites for good Pats info aside from projo.com and patsfans.com?
You just missed me in your area. I just moved back to NH with my wife and kids from Alexandria, VA. I'm 27.

Just so you know, there's a great Pats Bar in Alexandria. Murphy's on King Street in Old Town. I watched the 2001 Superbowl there, and many games.

Website

Oh, and KFFL is a great place to GET info, but it is so crowded that your voice gets lost in the shuffle a lot of the time.

Hey Nomadic - welcome aboard!

Those were the same sentiments that I had when I first found this place last year. There are a bunch of great guys and gals here that'll make you feel right at home. I live in MN so am incredibly mis-placed, but coming here makes it a little more bearable.

See ya 'round :cool:

Re: Re: I finally found it...

Flagg Wanderer said:
Just so you know, there's a great Pats Bar in Alexandria. Murphy's on King Street in Old Town. I watched the 2001 Superbowl there, and many games.

Website
I've been looking for a Pats bar around here. Unfortunately, Alexandria is not only an hour away, but it's also on the other side of DC. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Thank you all for the kind welcome, as well. I can't wait to get this season started.

Re: Re: Re: I finally found it...

Nomadic Logic said:
I've been looking for a Pats bar around here. Unfortunately, Alexandria is not only an hour away, but it's also on the other side of DC. Thanks for the heads up, though.

Thank you all for the kind welcome, as well. I can't wait to get this season started.
In any case, I strongly recommend making the trip at least once. I have a feeling you'll make it again if you get there once.

Welcome aboard.

Welcome, Nomadic.

One new feature of Patriots.com is their "news blitz" feature which you should should be able to find on their main page.

It is a collection of links to current Pats articles from the Boston papers and other sources and works pretty well as a one-stop shopping news source.

Most of the important stuff that you will find there gets posted here and at some of the other sites mentioned, so feel free to stick around, it's always nice to get an out of state Pats fan.

Re: Re: Re: Re: I finally found it...

Flagg Wanderer said:
In any case, I strongly recommend making the trip at least once. I have a feeling you'll make it again if you get there once.
I'll have to make that happen. Thanks again.

Welcome aboard.

I've been all around the net and this is by FAR the best site I've found for Pats fans. :thumb:

Constant Patriots news and friendly folks. What more could ya ask for??? :D

:thumb: welcome aboard .from a fellow newbie to patriots planet.This is by far the best patriots site on the net. patriots.com has Patriots video news(PVN) and www.whdh.com has live news on line as well but for intelligent conversation,breaking down schemes,players and just general inane smack this is the best damn site on the net for PATRIOTS fans.

:thumb: welcome aboard .from a fellow newbie to patriots planet.This is by far the best patriots site on the net. patriots.com has Patriots video news(PVN) and www.whdh.com has live news on line as well but for intelligent conversation,breaking down schemes,players and just general inane smack this is the best damn site on the net for PATRIOTS fans.

Back