I know, I know...this is a football forum...BUT

O.Z.O.

Jiminy Fucking Christmas...
Reaction score
I know there are plenty of Sox fans here, so I'll leave you with this-

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Td6uGdmsQEc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Helluva grab!!

If the Sox can get their pitching together they have a legit shot at another championship.

Helluva grab!!

If the Sox can get their pitching together they have a legit shot at another championship.

rotation has actually been performing real well. Wright should be back by the end of the week, and they're getting ready to have ERod throw a simulated game. Bullpen still scares me., reminding me a lot of the '03 team.

Amazing catch. Love what this kid is doing so far.

Question - if his momentum carried him over the fence is it a HR? Pretty sure if a players momentum carries him into the stands and he makes the catch, it's still an out.

It's fascinating to me that people still watch baseball.

Didn't Kevin Costner wipe out a corn field in Field of Dreams?

I would think that Indianans (is that what they are called?) would appreciate the game.

It's fascinating to me that people still watch baseball.

Baseball is a thinking man's game.

I understand why it isn't popular out your way...:)

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

:coffee:

I'll leave you with this.

And this.

so...it's okay to talk about hockey and basketball out here but not baseball?

That makes it fun for you?

Is that a rhetorical question?

Boston will always be a baseball town. I don't get it honestly but the team goes back over a century. It is like a drug.

That makes it fun for you?
i am old but I love baseball. Great sport to watch live at the park. Fenway is unreal but any live baseball is fun. I am managing my Red Sox as I watch the game. I need to start keeping a book again.

---------- Post added at 12:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:50 PM ----------

Amazing catch. Love what this kid is doing so far.

Question - if his momentum carried him over the fence is it a HR? Pretty sure if a players momentum carries him into the stands and he makes the catch, it's still an out.
as long as you hold on the batter is out.

Is that a rhetorical question?

Boston will always be a baseball town. I don't get it honestly but the team goes back over a century. It is like a drug.

No I legit don't understand the appeal especially now where there are so many alternatives like MMA or Hockey.

I freaking love this Sox team. I would watch them virtually every night that they play if I could. The bats are crazy good this season, and watching Ortiz dominate at 40 years old is joyous.

Pitching, except for a precious few, blows for the most part.

Back