I know, I know...this is a football forum...BUT

Cubs move on after another Giants bullpen collapse. Bochy probably should have let Matt Moore stick it out. He was dealing.

Hopefully the Nats pull themselves together & take care of their business in DC.

Playoffs have been outstanding this year. Better than anything the NFL has to offer since Goodell & Co. has ruined that league.

Cubs move on after another Giants bullpen collapse. Bochy probably should have let Matt Moore stick it out. He was dealing.

Hopefully the Nats pull themselves together & take care of their business in DC.

Playoffs have been outstanding this year. Better than anything the NFL has to offer since Goodell & Co. has ruined that league.

Scherzer's going on normal rest. I'm thinking 3 hits, 15Ks. No way the Dodgers beat him twice in the same series. The Nats are mine and O.Z.O. Jr's 1A team, one of our dogs is named Harper after Bryce Harper. Only time we don't root for them is if they're playing the Sox. Kind of like our Redskins/Pats thing.

Legends.

0903-david-ortiz-tom-brady-sub-twitter-4.jpg

This still has to give you goosebumps. What a night that was.

Very good comments below saying that basically, the Sox were being dominated by the Tigers pitching and then Big Papi walked up no did his magic.......

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HJyxzaLNlNw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Red Sox baseball isn't going to be the same without Big Papi in the lineup. A sad time for Red Sox fans no doubt.

Enjoy your retirement David Ortiz, you certainly deserve it!!

Scherzer's going on normal rest. I'm thinking 3 hits, 15Ks. No way the Dodgers beat him twice in the same series. The Nats are mine and O.Z.O. Jr's 1A team, one of our dogs is named Harper after Bryce Harper. Only time we don't root for them is if they're playing the Sox. Kind of like our Redskins/Pats thing.

Pity to see the result, the Dodgers are on to Chicago. Entertaining post season, a few surprises so far.

Pity to see the result, the Dodgers are on to Chicago. Entertaining post season, a few surprises so far.

Baseball season is now officially over for me. Hope Cleveland ultimately wins it all for the Tito factor...but I would have a hard time giving a shit at this point.

The thought of Joe Maddon winning makes me sick. Otherwise, I'd probably be rooting for the Cubs.

Baseball season is now officially over for me. Hope Cleveland ultimately wins it all for the Tito factor...but I would have a hard time giving a shit at this point.

The thought of Joe Maddon winning makes me sick. Otherwise, I'd probably be rooting for the Cubs.

Not sure why, but for me it almost never began, Tried to jump on the bandwagon before the final cave in (i.e. from the death of the 11 win streak on out) but couldn't warm up to them.

Playoffs just for the sake of good baseball? Watching when I think to, but not excited. Tito versus Theo might be fun though. :shrug:

Andrew Miller has been flat out filthy.

Why can't we get players like that?:coffee:

Tony's using him like a rented mule. A good one.

Oh, and he's come a long way from his Lis franc

Cheers

I love Chief Wahoo but I'm surprised he hasn't been beaten out of existence by now. :shrug:

Cheers

"Horrible, deplorable violence is okay as long as nobody says any naughty words."- Shelia Broflovski

...same thing here.

Indian- not racist

Wahoo- not racist

Redskins- racist (well, to those who don't understand the origin of the term)

"Horrible, deplorable violence is okay as long as nobody says any naughty words."- Shelia Broflovski

...same thing here.

Indian- not racist

Wahoo- not racist

Redskins- racist (well, to those who don't understand the origin of the term)

Cracker- racist...and I eat them with dip.

Amending my banality above, why can't we get players like Miller and Lester?

Cheers

Back