I'd like to thank Kraft again for raising ticket price 50%, and wife soaking money

Steve1

Reaction score
Tomorrow the 31st is d-day, ticket payment day. And I'm out of one of the few things I really enjoy in this life.

Guess what, teachers don't make enough money!

And Wives soak you for everything.

But I digress.

At least I had tickets while the Pats were in their salad years.

Bob Kraft, you gready mother****er, thank you yet again.

So what's up with that 7th pick, a linebacker I hope

Tomorrow the 31st is d-day, ticket payment day. And I'm out of one of the few things I really enjoy in this life.

But I digress.

p.s don't become a teacher, because there isn't any money in it, and don't get married, because there isn't any money in it!

But I digress.

p.s don't become a teacher, because there isn't any money in it, and don't get married, because there isn't any money in it!

But now that you are married, if you have children...dont get divorced theres REALLY no money in that, trust me!:shake:

But I digress.

Steve,
Try making the bucks with a BA in psych :banghead:
That'a why i went through a 4 year apprenticeship and became an electrician after getting my degree. It's a :fight: out there my man.
Oh and the paying off the wife thing? Doing that too :hang:

go:patriots!

Isn't everything out of his own pocket? If the city doesn't help, I dunno what you expect:shrug:

Yeah. This sucks blah blah blah...So today is the day huh? I really do feel for those of you who have to give up your tix...totall BS....the tix going up not my sympathy.

My folks, who are getting up there in age, called me today to tell me this year would be their last as season ticket holders. The reasons were many: too expensive, too much of their income is fixed with inflation killing them, commute to the games was too long, and too many night games.

I'm not sure Kraft could've picked a much worse time to jack these suckers up. The stadium will still sell out, but I wonder if we'll ever find out how much of a dent he put in the season ticket waiting list this year?

It's clear that Bob Kraft is trying to get rid of the undesirables going to the game.

Several posters here have said that they might give up their tickets. So it's working.

As much as it really sucks and I feel your pain, you won't be getting any sympathy from anyone. The season ticket waiting list is 80,000 deep and even if you can't afford it there are people falling over themselves to grab those seats.

If I didn't want to pay the increased price, I'd still buy the season tix, and then I'd sell most of them at a modest profit on StubHub or e-bay (masking the row or even section), and the pats would subsidize the games that I did go to.

I know that doesn't work with pre-season games, though....and maybe therein lies the rub.

If I didn't want to pay the increased price, I'd still buy the season tix, and then I'd sell most of them at a modest profit on StubHub or e-bay (masking the row or even section), and the pats would subsidize the games that I did go to.

I know that doesn't work with pre-season games, though....and maybe therein lies the rub.

That doesn't solve the problem of not having the money up front

But sure, that's what alot of people do

There in lies the reason the Pats are jacking up prices without remorse.

Back