If the season ended today, the Patriots would come to Kansas City.

*fart*

:poke:

ROFL
Yeah, he was better last night. Very good - it was a perfect matchup for his skillset, and he made the most of it. This makes me happy. I am a Mike Wright fan today, as I was the days I wrote that.

Or was the point of this that you want me to go back and view the prior 4 games with new eyes or something?

Midgar, you whined about Cassel when he was with the Pats (and he did a good job for us, BTW), and you're still whining about him after he left.

What exactly did he do to you??? Your hatred of him is almost as irrational as your man love for Brady.

:shrug:

Another simple law of physics:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Brady man-love is counter balanced with Cassel fueled hatred.:coffee:

Another simple law of physics:

For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction.

Brady man-love is counter balanced with Cassel fueled hatred.:coffee:

Thats funny $hit right there:thumb:

Sorry Mid>)

~Dee~

Yeah, he was better last night. Very good - it was a perfect matchup for his skillset, and he made the most of it. This makes me happy. I am a Mike Wright fan today, as I was the days I wrote that.

Or was the point of this that you want me to go back and view the prior 4 games with new eyes or something?
Opening the old ones should be sufficient. >)

I think I think I'd rather the Pats not play the Raiders. And I'm not even sure why...

I am.

I'd rather the Raiders not be in the playoffs at all since we hold their #1 draft pick next year.

Opening the old ones should be sufficient. >)
Pfft. First few games, MW 2010 > MW 2009. Next few games, MW 2010 = MW 2009. Sunday, MW 2010 > MW 2009 again. :shrug:

I never said he wasn't good, just that his performance had backslid from the first part of the year from what I saw.

I am.

I'd rather the Raiders not be in the playoffs at all since we hold their #1 draft pick next year.
Yeah. Who would have thunk that the Raiders break out of 7 years of suckitude just in time to spoil our draft pick? Actually, just looking at the schedule and saying, "hey, in 2010 they play the AFC South and NFC West" should have downgraded the value of that draft pick, frankly.

They may very well win the West (but I'm banking on them missing out to the SuperChargers).

Pfft. First few games, MW 2010 > MW 2009. Next few games, MW 2010 = MW 2009. Sunday, MW 2010 > MW 2009 again. :shrug:

I never said he wasn't good, just that his performance had backslid from the first part of the year from what I saw.
10756-Blind-Man-With-A-Cane-And-Guide-Dog-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Back