If the season ended today, the Patriots would come to Kansas City.

Sorta like if I say I hope they kill him. Its an exaggeration etc etc. I do not hope anyone actually gets their neck broke....well maybe....no, ok nobody.
See, now if I were to say, I hope they kill him, I think most people here would know I wasn't hoping they kill him.

If you say it? Not so much.:shrug:

See, now if I were to say, I hope they kill him, I think most people here would know I wasn't hoping they kill him.

If you say it? Not so much.:shrug:

Ah...ok, cause I guess I go around wishing injury on players...got it...Ok I'm done....sorry for the flare up, sorry I do not like the players you guys want me to, I will try harder next time. I like Bradford, anyone like him?

Ah...ok, cause I guess I go around wishing injury on players...got it...Ok I'm done....sorry for the flare up, sorry I do not like the players you guys want me to, I will try harder next time. I like Bradford, anyone like him?
Freaking LOVE him.wuv

:huh: I don't think anyone called you "gay". Hawg just illustratively implied that you are "gay for Tom". That's totally different. Really, what better indicator is there of true love and devotion than when it runs contrary to your general sexual preference?
Posted via Mobile Device
"not that there's anything wrong with that"

(oh Sweet Lord and sonny Jesus, I'm going to regret this)

Normally, I ignore all your posts, because my general belief is that you are fundamentally braindead and probably spend the bulk of your time engaging in wild fantasy of you and your number one jerkoff fantasy Brady engaging in acts that could still get you arrested in many american states, but in this case I'm going to go a little wild and actually type the kind of things that occur to me when I read your pathetic drivel.

Contrary to what your sick, twisted Brady lovin' mind and the opiates that are still making you feel like Spiderman, Matt Cassel is nobody's enemy. He might be an AntiChrist figure to someone like you, since he had the audacity to once back up the-main-reason-for-yer-internet existence, but as much as I respect Mr. Tom Brady, I still can't forget Bill Belichick handing Cassel the game ball after he stuck with his team (the New England Patriots) instead of, you know, his family after his dad died and only six day after that event Cassel kicked the living shit out of the Raiders by throwing 4 TDs and playing nearly perfect QB in a 49-26 rout.

I remember Cassel being speechless as Belichick handed him that game ball. His eyes were filled with tears, but he blinked them back as he did all week long so he didn't let his team down. Sorry, but I think that is worth not only noting, but complimenting as many here have done. I won't forget it and neither will most people here. People who have a sense of reality. People quite unlike you.

So, if you haven't already, please go to sleep and dream the opiate-fuelded Midgar dreams of Tom putting his arms around you and nuzzling your ear and whispering his eternal thanks for you defending him, once, always and forever, from all of his detractors here, whether that criticism is real, imagined or deserved.

Sweet dreams, Middy. Sweet Dreams. And, please, by all means, GFY.

With this post, the interwebs have been won forever.

Chefs are getting rolled this afternoon.

With this post, the interwebs have been won forever.
Unlikely, midgar's tears will rust out the fiberoptics and secretaries will need to learn how to receive dictation and type on mechanical devices.

typewriter_jpg.jpg

If the playoffs were today, the Chiefs would not be in. Just sayin'.

If the playoffs were today, the Pats would play at Oakland, who holds a tie-breaker over the Chiefs. I doubt that will hold up.

a 7-2 team currently projected as the FIFTH seed. jeebus.

That's the point. The winner of the AFC will likely have a bye week, and possibly home field throughout the playoffs. The wild card will have to go on the road, probably to the AFC west divisional champion, and probably play all of its games on the road. I suspect San Diego will pull that division out based on sheer talent.

The Jets have won 2 road games in overtime despite not playing well, and have the tiebreak with us based on their earlier victory. Beating them week 13 will be perhaps the most critical game remaining, but keeping pace is also important. The Jets still have to play at Pittsburgh.

I agree with all of this. I just think he was more effective earlier in the year.

I think he was the 4th best player on the defense in week 1, and now he's 6th-ish. That's largely because of young players developing, but I also think he's tailed off some. I still love the guy, and he's still playing well. :shrug:
Posted via Mobile Device
*fart*

:poke:

ROFL

If the playoffs were today, the Pats would play at Oakland, who holds a tie-breaker over the Chiefs. I doubt that will hold up.

I think I think I'd rather the Pats not play the Raiders. And I'm not even sure why...

Just shows how much weight that Cleveland loss carried.

Bad enough it was a loss to a middle-of-the-pack squad, it was an AFC loss to boot.

And we all remember the impact those can have. 11-5 in '08 but on the outside looking in.

Just shows how much weight that Cleveland loss carried.

Bad enough it was a loss to a middle-of-the-pack squad, it was an AFC loss to boot.

And we all remember the impact those can have. 11-5 in '08 but on the outside looking in.

Yep, it just makes it that much more important that the Pats beat the Colts next Sunday, along with the Jets in the rematch.

I could give two shits about the chiefs. I could care less about cassel, I care about this team and only this team. Give respect for what? How about respect for the pats, how about respect for what they have done, who gives a crap about the chiefs? This is the most attacked 6-2 team by its fans I have ever seen. Like RAS said hell with the chiefs, I hope they lose the rest of their games just like every other team who are not the pats, the chiefs are the competition. Cassel is a chief...give him respect? For what? For handing off to the best running game in the NFL? Congrats. Its amazing how much loved this team when they were coming up, and trying to get there, then they were there, now its well they are not this, this person is not doing that....this is a young team again, they are trying to get there, so time for the support and not the expectations that it seems fans grew used to and expect. So regret? Nope not me. Maybe one day when the pats no longer have a good team and they are going through tough times and winning 4 games a year and brady is gone and belichick is gone, then people will have regret.

Midgar, you whined about Cassel when he was with the Pats (and he did a good job for us, BTW), and you're still whining about him after he left.

What exactly did he do to you??? Your hatred of him is almost as irrational as your man love for Brady.

:shrug:

Back