If they can't win the next two at home...

Shemp

Upright Member
Reaction score
Nothing else matters... They'll be toast. My expectations have been greatly scaled back already. The next two games will determine if they have a chance or not.

They will mop the floor with the Bills and Jetes, take it to the bank. What happens after that is a bonus.

Nothing else matters... They'll be toast. My expectations have been greatly scaled back already. The next two games will determine if they have a chance or not.

They wouldn't deserve the playoffs, but countless teams have backed in before.

The pats are not losing games 50-0. I don't feel they are out manned. They play good at home, these two teams they have already beat on the road where they don't play good. So....

A reason for hope:

We are undefeated at home this season, and there is still a chance we can play through the playoff at home.
The SB is at neutral ground, so we can hope that doesn't count agains how we play away games.

i GOT IT....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Cs3Pvmmv0E" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I actually hope this team doesn't get a bye. They are in-cohesive and need the work.

They're not winning any playoff game on the road this year, so get the #2 and hope KC/LAC chokes.

They're not winning any playoff game on the road this year, so get the #2 and hope KC/LAC chokes.
IMO the Pats beat KC and SD at their place but not Houston.

Houston is the Ghost of Coaches past and beating them twice in a season is harder than KC because of the coach.

A reason for hope:

We are undefeated at home this season, and there is still a chance we can play through the playoff at home.
The SB is at neutral ground, so we can hope that doesn't count agains how we play away games.

Its odd that the pats are the only undefeated team at home.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Depends. Anyone can win, its not as though the league has a team that is so amazing they cannot lose. It would be tough, but its hard to say that they cannot.

Its odd that the pats are the only undefeated team at home.

---------- Post added at 08:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:27 AM ----------

Depends. Anyone can win, its not as though the league has a team that is so amazing they cannot lose. It would be tough, but its hard to say that they cannot.

Obviously they COULD but all we have to go on is recent past performances, which includes 5 losses to teams ranging from average to downright awful.

If they can't beat TEN, PIT or MIA on the road in Nov/Dec, what makes us think they can beat playoff teams on the road in January?

They COULD but a betting man would want them at home.

Depends on what? Of course anything is possible, any given Sunday, blah blah blah. But take off your Middie glasses for a moment and tell us what optimism you have after the road season they've had. They have one quality road win and multiple horrific road losses. As the Tuna famously said, you are what your record says you are.

Depends on what? Of course anything is possible, any given Sunday, blah blah blah. But take off your Middie glasses for a moment and tell us what optimism you have after the road season they've had. They have one quality road win and multiple horrific road losses. As the Tuna famously said, you are what your record says you are.

Even that quality road win can now be looked at as an anomaly.

At the time it was meh. But that’s a division champ and with what we’ve watched this season if that scenario were to play out 10 other times we’d probably drop 7 of them.

They suck on the road.

Middie glasses because I said, that I do not think their issues are physical but mental and that if they can turn that around which they have in the past, they could go on a run and home or road might not be the horrible thing that it is? lol. This board is too much.

Obviously they COULD but all we have to go on is recent past performances, which includes 5 losses to teams ranging from average to downright awful.

If they can't beat TEN, PIT or MIA on the road in Nov/Dec, what makes us think they can beat playoff teams on the road in January?

They COULD but a betting man would want them at home.

Well they will be at home most likely for all but one game, so am I saying they could win one game on the road? Sure

Back