If you were Aaron Hernandez what would the minimum amount you would take for #85?

I just feel sorry for those who spent money on Hernandez 85 jerseys.

Unfortunately I'm one of those people. I don't buy many jerseys but I got on the Hernandez bandwagon quickly and look what happened.

Unfortunately I'm one of those people. I don't buy many jerseys but I got on the Hernandez bandwagon quickly and look what happened.
Send it to Ochocinco with a note requesting he sign it and have his nameplate put on it, I bet he has someone handle it.

Per Eisen on NFL channel, Bedard is trying to confirm but it is believed that Hernandezezezez GAVE OCHO #85 for nothing.

/HOWULIKEMENOWBITCHCEZ??!?!?!
//does dance

If true, that's such a classy move. Good for both of them.

I thought the new guys couldn't practice till the 4th? :huh:

Chad Johnson was traded and is still under contract. They're waiting to restructure until after the 4th.

Ah, that would explain it. Thanks.

Edit: and if that is the case, could that be a factor in the cuts today?

I don't know what Chad's cap hit is before the restructuring, could it be that they made the cuts to move on a FA before the 4th and will bring back those players later?

I'm not sure what the hell's going on because on Comcast Sportsnet I think they said they thought they saw rookies on the field along with Ocho. :shrug:

HE did it in a true patriot way. I hope Ocho still does something nice for the kid.

Ah, that would explain it. Thanks.

Edit: and if that is the case, could that be a factor in the cuts today?

I don't know what Chad's cap hit is before the restructuring, could it be that they made the cuts to move on a FA before the 4th and will bring back those players later?

I think his cap hit is $6M. Haynesworth has $5.4M. The Patriots had roughly $11M in cap space before bringing those two in.

I think if he gets anymore ink, He'll be required by law to get engaged to Kat Von D.
Lets give the kid a little time to play the field first. :huh:

Actually, I think I heard on WBZ-FM 98.5 that Hernandez' wife (or girlfriend) had a baby yesterday! If I heard right, congrats Aaron!

Back