• Left handed, conservative, non-believer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
Pick one... I want to ask three questions cos I am soooooooooooooo bored. Are you left or right handed? Are you a non-believer or religious? Are you liberal or conservative?

For the less intelligent amongst you, I have stated the correct answer.

Merry Christmas. I'm bored of it already.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfuBREMXxts&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfuBREMXxts&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I should point out that this is just a curiosity poll on my part, rather than wanting to get into some debate about religion and politics. I know that most people on here are conservative, but I wondered how many agnostic/ atheists there are and how many fellow lefties...

<OBJECT height=344 width=425>

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/XfuBREMXxts&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></OBJECT>
</P>
Nice. We could have that at our wedding...

I should point out that this is just a curiosity poll on my part, rather than wanting to get into some debate about religion and politics. I know that most people on here are conservative, but I wondered how many agnostic/ atheists there are and how many fellow lefties...

Voted for Right-handed-liberal-non-believer here. Not exactly sure what right-handedness has to do with it, and this poll is missing the agnostic option. Atheists try to prove that God doesn't exist. As an agnostic I doubt one exists until it can be proven otherwise. Well, I guess that would fall onto the non-believer option also, but there's a big difference.

oic
you wants to tell us whats right and wrong and censor our opinions --- typical liberal dogma, but if you insist i'll not say a word :shake:

:D

I can't choose an option because there isn't one that fits me. I'm right handed, non-believer but I am niether liberal or conservative. :shrug:

I will not allow you to post that poisonous filth on here! :thwak: :jester:

I'm just curious about whether this board has more than the average number of left-handers and non-religious types. Oh, and more than that, I was bored this morning and just felt like doing a poll.

Yes, the correct answer is in fact lefty, liberal, non-believer. :thumb:

I will not allow you to post that poisonous filth on here! :thwak: :jester:

I'm just curious about whether this board has more than the average number of left-handers and non-religious types. Oh, and more than that, I was bored this morning and just felt like doing a poll.

:jester:

:thumb:

I can't choose an option because there isn't one that fits me. I'm right handed, non-believer but I am niether liberal or conservative. :shrug:

I can't either....I was born left handed, but my Dad made me switch when I was a kid because he didn't want to buy me a left handed baseball glove.

I'm a believer.

I am neither Conservative or liberal in my beliefs, I have major "policy" issues with both sides.

But I guess my real question are we talking about God or the Queen?

How about right handed, believer who doesn't give a crap about politics?

Pick one... I want to ask three questions cos I am soooooooooooooo bored. Are you left or right handed? Are you a non-believer or religious? Are you liberal or conservative?

For the less intelligent amongst you, I have stated the correct answer.

Merry Christmas. I'm bored of it already.

Merry Christmas Cat!

I hope you liked the present I got ya and ms cat!

Oh! BTW the only part you got right was the left handed part. So I posted the true correct answer.

1. Left handed people are an abomination.
2. Liberals are teh dumbz.
3. Atheists are teh uber dumbz.

Conclusion:
Gomezcat doesn't know right from wrong. :D

Truly, one wonders if there is a Queen... :shrug:

Oh, there is definitely a Queen of England...

Elton-John-z04.jpg

Sorry, I had to do it. It was just sitting out there.

Back