I'm SICK!!!!!...to realize that the BEAR REALLY DO SUCK!!!!!

I'm back from the game, and I had a great time. Both defenses played great. The Bears are a very good team. Grossman appeared to be your only weakness. It was a really exciting game.

thomas144 on 11-26-2006 at 09:04 PM said:
The Bears are definitely not just hype. That's a really good team. A Bears/Colts Superbowl would be extremely interesting.

I think you might be on to something there thomas.

dred on 11-26-2006 at 10:20 PM said:
I think you might be on to something there thomas.

Yeah, he's on something alright.

And he bogarts it all to himself.

Guitarzan-54 on 11-26-2006 at 09:03 PM said:
I can't..........you guys were soooooooooooo good!!!!!!!!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both offenses sucked...lol..Oh man. Both defenses played good but the Pats D came up huge when they had too.

This game was looking like the Colts fiasco except the Colts didn't give the ball back on the next play. Drives would last for seconds and then turnover. Deflections, stripped Balls are costing the Pats big time this year in the Red Zone. Hats off to the Bears for forcing turnovers and deflections.

Only the Pats can turn the ball over 5 times and almost 6 with Brady juggling the ball, and still win. The same happened vs. Indy. 2 turnovers in the red zone and one just shy of the red. What helped? The Bears were just as bad and gave the ball back.

Yap another typical win in the book for the Pats. I love being on the edge of my seat!

The Tom Brady move on Urlacher! Punked! Instant classic. I have get that on youtube! Awesome! ROFL

wtf do all Bears fans talk in caps or using to many D's

RoadGrader on 11-26-2006 at 09:13 PM said:
I WISH MORE OF OUR MODS HERE WERE CRAZY MOFOS LIKE Guitarzan-54, WHO IS A MOD HISSELF.......

THINK OF HOW MUCH BETTER THIS SITE COULD BE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU ROCK, DUDE!!!!

(stikes best air guitar pose and wails away)

BUDDDADOOODEDLY DOOODLEY DIDDDLEY DOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm seriously think about adopting a new persona to spark things up a little. Trying to act mature is an uphill struggle even at my advanced age, so you hit a raw nerve, RG.

This could be the fictional iconic image for the new and improved MetalHawg3000:

Benign Despot on 11-27-2006 at 10:38 AM said:
I think this one would be a little more.....

appropriate.

ROFL

I have no idea how that cucumber wrapped in tinfoil got in my pants. It must have been planted there.

Hawg73 on 11-27-2006 at 10:34 AM said:
YOU ROCK, DUDE!!!!

(stikes best air guitar pose and wails away)

BUDDDADOOODEDLY DOOODLEY DIDDDLEY DOOOOOOOO!!!!!

I'm seriously think about adopting a new persona to spark things up a little. Trying to act mature is an uphill struggle even at my advanced age, so you hit a raw nerve, RG.

This could be the fictional iconic image for the new and improved MetalHawg3000:

hmmm

It's sad that such a great team is being held back by a QB who seems to try his hardest to lose games. Grossman almost gave the CARDINALS a win, he DID give Miami a win, and he gave the Pats a win. His passes were just plain bad.

The Riddler on 11-27-2006 at 03:15 AM said:
Both ..............
Jeez...this place is getting too crowded with Batman's enemies! Who is next? King Tut or EggHead?

Back