Is a 23yr old woman too young for a 50 yr old man to date?

Hell, if your worried about what other people think...

Just have her bring a friend.

Add both of their ages and that should offset the difference.

:thumb:

bideau on 03-14-2007 at 11:01 AM said:
May I suggest a Red Lobster and cab fare for a first date?

Excellent choice. But if you go, for g-d's sake, don't order the Aztec Chicken.

And you might want to discuss, in advance, if you would prefer to go "Dutch treat" or feel that there should be some spending limit. Alternately, you could go somewhere stylish with a prix fixe menu. That would solve everything.

And yes, details are required here. This is the summer serial that was waiting to happen.

Damn. I wish it'd been me.

southcarolina on 03-14-2007 at 08:28 PM said:
You dated 27 yr olds that were still in high school?

Maybe this belongs on the "would you have sex with any of your high school teachers?" thread? :eek:

Yes, you absolutely NEED to keep us updated. This thread is bound for the Classics forum.

FallingAlice on 03-14-2007 at 08:00 PM said:
Damn. I wish it'd been me.

Hell, it could be you if you're into it. Instead of a Red Lobster it'll have to be like Long John Silvers or something (unless Red Lobster takes layaway now). If they don't serve chicken then we wouldn't have to worry about that part.

That would probably be really close to one of those 'perfect moments' that Hawg was talking about. Is there a LJS on East Lake Street? Annihilus is pretty sure his car would make it that far (but he might need a ride back, or at least bus fare).

I find it interesting that very little discussion evolved in here about the reverse (older woman).

Moebius on 03-15-2007 at 08:39 AM said:
I find it interesting that very little discussion evolved in here about the reverse (older woman).

Are we talking about actual age, or maturity level? In most cases, a woman would only need to be 5 years older than the guy to have a 20+ year maturity gap.

An actual 20+ year age gap in the reverse direction would be like watching the Gong Show.

I'm not sure there's a downside to this.

If it works out, you've got a hot young g/f.

If it doesn't work out, hopefully you at least had sex a bunch of times with a hot young chick.

If it doesn't work out, and you get no sex, at least you can still be flattered that a hot young chick was interested.

Not seeing the drawbacks here, LOL...

JD10367 on 03-15-2007 at 09:45 AM said:
I'm not sure there's a downside to this.

If it works out, you've got a hot young g/f.

If it doesn't work out, hopefully you at least had sex a bunch of times with a hot young chick.

If it doesn't work out, and you get no sex, at least you can still be flattered that a hot young chick was interested.

Not seeing the drawbacks here, LOL...

:clap: :clap: :clap: Winner we have a Winner right here!!!!

Annihilus on 03-15-2007 at 08:43 AM said:
Are we talking about actual age, or maturity level? In most cases, a woman would only need to be 5 years older than the guy to have a 20+ year maturity gap.

An actual 20+ year age gap in the reverse direction would be like watching the Gong Show.

Either and or both? My wife is 7 years my senior.

Moebius on 03-15-2007 at 09:39 AM said:

Can't help you there, youngest I was ever with was 3 years younger.

Sorry:shrug:

I dated a woman 5 years older than I when I was 18, she was the oldest female I ever dated until I re-met my wife who was 26 at the time, I was 31 - wifiemo was 18 when we originally met.

I found older women who I met wanted a serious relationship instantly and the younger were willing to let it happen, not worrying about our future - damn it was only a date any way - who knew if a date no. 2 was even going to happen

MrNFL, I think you got the correct idea by going on the date and see what happens, you will know if the age matters once you converse with her. If talk is all BS stuff your not interested in, it was the cost of Dinner and possibly drinks, or what ever you do, to find out - small price to pay for the experience.

If by chance you two find a common ground let nature take it's course.... I know a lot of replies are "yeah hit that shit and stuff based on being with a younger female but that is all well and good, but sooner or later you will be required to talk and if you find nothing in common it is a bit difficult.

hope that made sense, I guess I mean Good luck and enjoy the night

mikiemo83 on 03-15-2007 at 10:48 AM said:
I dated a woman 5 years older than I when I was 18, she was the oldest female I ever dated until I re-met my wife who was 26 at the time, I was 31 - wifiemo was 18 when we originally met.

I found older women who I met wanted a serious relationship instantly and the younger were willing to let it happen, not worrying about our future - damn it was only a date any way - who knew if a date no. 2 was even going to happen

MrNFL, I think you got the correct idea by going on the date and see what happens, you will know if the age matters once you converse with her. If talk is all BS stuff your not interested in, it was the cost of Dinner and possibly drinks, or what ever you do, to find out - small price to pay for the experience.

If by chance you two find a common ground let nature take it's course.... I know a lot of replies are "yeah hit that shit and stuff based on being with a younger female but that is all well and good, but sooner or later you will be required to talk and if you find nothing in common it is a bit difficult.

hope that made sense, I guess I mean Good luck and enjoy the night

Thanks mikiemo83 it makes perfect sense. At my age and where I am in life its not all about "yeah hit that shit" and it hasn't been for a quite a while. Sex is great but if thats all the two of you have in common then it wouldn't last anyway. It's much more fulfilling if you truly want to be together not just when your in bed. I didn't mean for this thread to be about sex with a younger woman and If i felt that was what this was all about I wouldn't have asked this young lady out. Where this is going I'm not sure and I'm looking forward to getting to spend a little time with her to find out what we have in common and how well we can communicate with each other. We'll see how it all turns out.

Mr NFLfan on 03-15-2007 at 10:47 AM said:
Thanks mikiemo83 it makes perfect sense. At my age and where I am in life its not all about "yeah hit that shit" and it hasn't been for a quite a while. Sex is great but if thats all the two of you have in common then it wouldn't last anyway. It's much more fulfilling if you truly want to be together not just when your in bed. I didn't mean for this thread to be about sex with a younger woman and If i felt that was what this was all about I wouldn't have asked this young lady out. Where this is going I'm not sure and I'm looking forward to getting to spend a little time with her to find out what we have in common and how well we can communicate with each other. We'll see how it all turns out.

Sounds like you're thinking smart.

Advice #1: If you're looking for a potential wife, find someone you enjoy hanging out with, since that is what you're going to be doing for most of your marriage.

Advice #2: If this one isn't interested in the long term, realize it and enjoy it while you can.

Advice #3: Use Just for Men "down there." You don't want to creep her out.

tmack on 03-15-2007 at 11:08 AM said:

Ok, this just made me think we need a new sex pole. For both guys and gals, shaved, trimmed, or au naturale.

Moebius on 03-15-2007 at 02:16 PM said:
Ok, this just made me think we need a new sex pole. For both guys and gals, shaved, trimmed, or au naturale.

I could swear this was a topic of discussion already, but I tried a search by the words "landing strip" and didn't come up with a thread, just random posts...

JD10367 on 03-15-2007 at 02:22 PM said:
I could swear this was a topic of discussion already, but I tried a search by the words "landing strip" and didn't come up with a thread, just random posts...
try hardwood floor

tmack on 03-15-2007 at 12:08 PM said:

Gotta shave it up
Makes that uncut fugger look bigger unless you are Jewish

JD10367 on 03-15-2007 at 02:22 PM said:
You know, I thought we had a thread on this as well at one time, but I can't find it either.

MGO!!! Where are you!!! We need help with the search button.

:huh:

Back